The Softaculous Team has released Softaculous 3.7
This version of Softaculous adds some cool new features and fixes some bugs. This version has many User Interface improvements.
A complete list of changes:
2) A new Category Slider has been added in Softaculous. Its more stylized now :)
3) Added stylized tables to show the list of Installations in Softaculous.
5) The Softaculous Apps Category in cPanel has now been improved and is more stylish and user friendly then ever. Also this is now available in Direct Admin as well.
6) Added a feature for the ADMIN to choose the scripts that should appear in the Softaculous Apps Category in the Control Panel.
7) Added a new "Button" to highlight the Install Tab while installing a script.
8 ) Improved the Softaculous Core Update process. You now have an option to select a "Release Candidate" or a "Stable" branch of the Softaculous Core. The default will be the "Stable" branch.
9) Added Hooks in the Softaculous Installation and Upgradation Process. A server admin can execute code to customize the installation or upgrade process. e.g. if the server admin wants to customize all WordPress installations, he can add a hook. Guide to use the Hooks is here :
10) Correct Settings of suPHP will be auto detected in cPanel during installation of Softaculous.
11) Improved the backup process and removed some bugs related to the backup and restore feature.
12) Bug Fix : Whenever an email is sent to the Server Admin about a Softaculous Core update, HTML code was visible in the email. This is now fixed. (The email with HTML code will be visible during the 3.6 -> 3.7 version. Any future update will not have the HTML code)
13) Bug Fix : The Softaculous Scripts Menu on the left was not remembering the collapsed or expanded state properly in IE6. This is now fixed.
14) Bug Fix : Fixed the "\r\n" bug in the emails being sent via Softaculous. QMail had issues with "\r\n" which caused the header to be displayed in the body.
15) Bug Fix : The "Buy Premium License" in the Softaculous Admin panel used to open in the same Frame itself. It will now open in a new Tab.
16) Bug Fix : The Search was not working for PERL Scripts. This is now working.
In a next update could we have the possibility to translate the categories names which are displayed in cPanel?
I checked in the "dynamicui_softaculous.conf" file but it's not there.
It may be possible in "softaculous.cpanelplugin" file but it's encrypted.
My french members are not familiar with "ERP" or things like that.
Sir, these strings are taken from the language files itself.
This should be available at :
----------------------- For immediate support please email us at our Support email address. PMs sent to any Softaculous Team member or posting in the forums is not the official way to get support.
Virtualizor - The Next Generation VPS Panel
Webuzo - It is Softaculous Standalone for Enterprises, SMB, Developers. Deploy it on Dedicated Servers, VPS, Virtual Appliances or the Cloud
Pinguzo - Server and Domain Monitoring tool
PopularFX - Marketplace of WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Bootstrap themes
Remote Installer - Use Softaculous over FTP/FTPS/SFTP