The Softaculous Team has released Softaculous 1.5.
This version fixes some bugs related to File Permissions.
The entire list of changes can be found as follows:
1) suPHP support i.e. Softaculous now has detection of suPHP as an Apache Module. However all Scripts need to be updated for using the suPHP Variable.
2) Wrong Available Space was shown on Softaculous Index. Its now fixed
3) public_html folder was being deleted on removal of a script if the script was installed in the public_html folder directly. This is now fixed.
4) A bug was notified of wrong permissions to files and folders. This is now fixed.
5) Illegal character - \r (Carriage Return) in the CRON file was causing CRON problems. This is now fixed.
The Softaculous Team
----------------------- For immediate support please email us at our Support email address. PMs sent to any Softaculous Team member or posting in the forums is not the official way to get support.
Remote Installer - AEFER Softaculous Webuzo - It is Softaculous Standalone for Enterprises, SMB, Developers. Deploy it on Dedicated Servers, VPS, Virtual Appliances or the Cloud
Softaculous Virtualizor - The Next Generation VPS Panel