The Webuzo Team has released Webuzo 1.7
This version of Webuzo has added some cool new features like phpini Settings,File Manager, Cron Job, Perl Support, Start/Stop FTP Server and fixes some bugs and has some API improvements.
A complete list of changes:
1)PHP.ini settings :- You can now change the php.ini from admin panel.
3)File Manager :- A file manager provides a user interface to work with file systems. The most common operations performed on files or groups of files are: create, open, edit, view, rename, move, copy, delete, search/find, and modify file attributes, properties and file permissions.
4) Cron job :- It enables users to schedule jobs (commands or shell scripts) to run periodically at certain times or dates.
5) Ajaxified improved :- Ajaxified FTP Account, Password Change, Advance DNS Settings, MX Entry, IP Block for enhanced performance.
6) Perl :- You can now install perl script on a click of button Eg. Movable Type
To enable Perl category login to the admin panel >> Software Tab >> Check all and click on Update Settings
7) Start/Stop FTP Server :- You can now start/stop your FTP server at your own will.
8 ) Select / Deselect Scripts as per the Category in the Admin Software page.
9) When a package is downloaded now it will show the mirror from which it is being downloaded.
10) API Improvement of scripts.
11) Now Admin can specify a seperate FROM E-mail Address and Admin E-mail Address.
12) Language Translation improved in some scripts.
13) Email Settings Ajaxified in enduser.
14) Package unzipping improved.
15) Subject of the emails sent to admin address will have the hostname of the server suffixed to it.
16) Bug Fix :- Special characters are now allowed in password which were earlier giving some error.
17) Bug Fix :- Added port 21 to the security group Webuzo Cloud launcher so user can use FTP on cloud.
18) Bug Fix :- Apache does not crash while enabling/disabling suphp.
19) Bug Fix :- Relative Path check while installing scripts in sub-directory.
20) Bug Fix :- When Softaculous is loaded for the first time the details were saved but not returned. This is fixed now.
21) Bug Fix :- While removing installation sometimes “undefined” used to come. This is fixed now.
----------------------- For immediate support please email us at our Support email address. PMs sent to any Softaculous Team member or posting in the forums is not the official way to get support.
Remote Installer - AEFER Softaculous Webuzo - It is Softaculous Standalone for Enterprises, SMB, Developers. Deploy it on Dedicated Servers, VPS, Virtual Appliances or the Cloud
Softaculous Virtualizor - The Next Generation VPS Panel