The Webuzo Team has released Webuzo 1.3
This version of Webuzo some cool new features and fixes some bugs. This version has many User Interface improvements and advance DNS features.
A complete list of changes:
1) Advanced DNS Settings added - which allows users to maintain their zone files efficiently. e.g If the user wants to have a subdomain point to another IP address and/or domain, add a new CNAME record.
2) Added MX Entry Record management - allows users to manage the mail server responsibility for accepting email messages on behalf of a recipient's domain and a preference value used to prioritize mail delivery if multiple mail servers are available.
3) Added Advanced Settings to manage suPHP settings- allows to enable/disable suPHP
5) Added stylized tables to show the list of Installations in Webuzo.
7) Added a feature for the ADMIN to choose the scripts that should appear in the Webuzo Apps Category in the Control Panel.
8) Added a new "Button" to highlight the Install Tab while installing a script.
9) Improved the Webuzo Core Update process. You now have an option to select a "Release Candidate" or a "Stable" branch of the Webuzo Core. The default will be the "Stable" branch.
10) Improved the backup process and removed some bugs related to the backup and restore feature.
11) Bug Fix: Special characters in password cause failed logins, this is now fixed.
12) Bug Fix : Whenever an email is sent to the Server Admin about a Webuzo Core update, HTML code was visible in the email. This is now fixed.
13) Bug Fix : The Webuzo Scripts Menu on the left was not remembering the collapsed or expanded state properly in IE6. This is now fixed.
14) Bug Fix : Fixed the "\r\n" bug in the emails being sent via Webzuo. QMail had issues with "\r\n" which caused the header to be displayed in the body.
15) Bug Fix : The "Buy Premium License" in the Webuzo Admin panel used to open in the same Frame itself. It will now open in a new Tab.
16) Bug Fix : The Search was not working for PERL Scripts. This is now working.