The Softaculous Team has released Softaculous 3.1
This version of Softaculous has some cool new features and the ability to restore from a previous backup.
A complete list of changes:
1) The restore feature is now present in Softaculous. Users can restore from a previous backup made via Softaculous.
2) Server Admins have been asking for a feature to make the users public_html directory as default directory for installation and not to suggest the scripts name as the directory name. The Server Admin can now enable the "Don't Prefill Directory Name" in the Softaculous Admin Panel -> Settings to do so.
3) Admin Links of installations will be shown in the List of installations as well.
4) The Softaculous API has been modified to support Footer Links to be added to the Installations. By default this is BLANK so there will be no text. This feature is partially implemented as the packages still need to be updated over a period of time. Also we added this feature because some hosts wanted it. Softaculous is not interested in the footer links
5) Turkish language has been added to the Softaculous Core.
6) The list of users was not shown in the Softaculous Admin Panel of Direct Admin. This has now been fixed.
7) A bug existed in the Plesk version of Softaculous when the UNIX username was greater than 8 characters. This is now fixed.
8) MysqlDump failed during backups when the password had special characters. This is now fixed.
9) The Reorder Categories bug in the Softaculous Admin Panel has been fixed.
10) When editing the Softaculous Admin Panel -> Settings , if Zikula was missing a error was thrown about the script directory being wrong. This is now fixed.
11) Some changes have been made for the cPanel 11.28 version.
We hope you enjoy this version of Softaculous. Restoring from old backups will help users to restore easily from old backups.
The Softaculous Team
Edited by alons : October 28, 2010, 11:40 am
----------------------- For immediate support please email us at our Support email address. PMs sent to any Softaculous Team member or posting in the forums is not the official way to get support.
Remote Installer - AEFER Softaculous Webuzo - It is Softaculous Standalone for Enterprises, SMB, Developers. Deploy it on Dedicated Servers, VPS, Virtual Appliances or the Cloud
Softaculous Virtualizor - The Next Generation VPS Panel