|Posted By: Brijesh on January 13, 2017, 2:18 pm|
The Softaculous Team has released Softaculous 4.8.5
1) [Task] : PHP version detection in Softaculous for users using cPanel with EasyApache4 MultiPHP Manager has been disabled temporarily due to a bug in cPanel 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11 API with EasyApache4 MultiPHP Manager for detection of selected PHP version for a particular domain. This shall be enabled back when the cPanel team fixes this API.
2) [Task] : Updated PHP Mailer library, Email validation was done by Softaculous, hence there was no vulnerability, however, we have updated the library in Softaculous.
3) [Task] : Updated XML Library in Softaculous.
4) [Task] : Added provision to translate one line script description.
5) [Task] : Updated Russian and French Translations.
6) [Task] : New language translations added in cPanel have been updated in Softaculous so that the native language for Softaculous can be set automatically if the user is using these languages.
7) [Bug Fix] : Softaculous was not compatible with PHP 7.x on Plesk and XAMPP. This is fixed now.
Softaculous is an auto installer which supports cPanel, Plesk, DirectAdmin, Interworx, CentOS Web Panel, ISPmanager ISPConfig and Softaculous Remote/Enterprise for proprietary control panels. We are adding more features and if you have any suggestions, do let us know. We hope you enjoy this version of Softaculous.
The Softaculous Team
SiteMush Website Builder
Follow us on Twitter