The Softaculous Team has released Softaculous 4.0.8
This version of Softaculous introduces the feature to search PHP CLASSES, a new Language added and fixes some bugs.
A complete list of changes:
1) Added Search capability for PHP Classes. Now users can search for Classes using search bar.
2) Now the default script installation language will be selected as per enduser panel language.
(Note :- Script installation language will change as per the enduser panel language only if the script is available in that language)
3) Now Softaculous can be displayed in the cPanel Native UI.
3) Softaculous now supports German Language.
4) Added new HOOK as pre_mail.
Click Here for the documentation.
5) Redesigned progress bar.
6) Completed the Classes removal in Softaculous remote.
7) Bug Fix : null was displayed in some Classes authors name. It is fixed now.
8 ) Bug Fix : Backups will be sorted according to date.
9) Bug Fix : Custom scripts were not being displayed in outdated installation in Admin panel. It is fixed now.
10) Bug Fix : Update Email was sent with html tags. Now it is fixed.
11) Bug Fix : Category names were displayed even if there were no scripts in that category, in the Software list in Admin Panel. Now it is fixed.