The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 2.9.1
This version introduces OpenVZ 7 support, New Admin Dashboard, Admin Notes and some bug fixes.
The following are the complete list of changes :
1) [Feature] Virtualizor now supports OpenVZ 7. Admin can create Openvz 7 Containers and Virtual Machines from Virtualizor panel on OpenVZ 7 Host. This feature is in Public Beta at the moment.
Here is the guide for how to install Virtualizor on OpenVZ 7 :
2) [Feature] Added "Admin Notes" feature on Admin panel. Now Admins can create Public and Private notes for their reference and manage them.
8) [Task] Now in migration process, destination VPS will get the same VPSID as source VPSID to solve the issue regarding WHMCS module. Previously the new VPS would get a new VPSID. With this new behaviour, the new VPS will get the original VPSID and hence WHMCS orders will not be affected.
9) [Bugfix] On some servers when backup process was running for more than 8 hours (due to very large VMs), at that time mysql error occurs due to a session timeout. Now it is fixed.
10) [Bugfix] In Google Chrome, Reset Bandwidth was not working in the Admin Panel -> Manage VPS wizard . This is fixed.
Virtualizor supports OpenVZ, OpenVZ 7, Xen, XenServer, LXC and Linux-KVM on CentOS and Ubuntu and they all can be managed from the Master. We are adding more features and if you have any suggestions, do let us know. We hope you enjoy this version of Virtualizor.