The Softaculous Team has released Softaculous 3.9
This version of Softaculous adds some cool new features and fixes some bugs. This version has many Reseller features and few User Interface improvements.
A complete list of changes:
1) Added the RESELLER Control Panel for Resellers (For cPanel and DirectAdmin).
2) Resellers can rebrand Softaculous for their users.
3) Resellers can change settings and define multiple plans in Softaculous for their users.
4) Admin and Resellers can now delete multiple Plan at once.
5) Admin can now make a Default Softaculous Plan that will be applied to all users who dont belong to any of the existing Plan.
6) Better Search interface in the Softaculous Enduser Panel.
I have a root-level branded version of Softaculous (Logo, url) and I can't see how a reseller can make any changes to this branding, or any changes to Softaculous at all. Creating a 'plan' and attaching it to an individual reseller or an existing package doesn't help either.
Sir you can change the logo and URL for the Reseller from the Reseller panel. When you login to WHM as a reseller and then go to Plugins -> Softaculous you will be able to access the Softaculous Reseller panel. Then go to Settings tab there you can change the details.
Please let us know if you are still unable to access the Reseller panel.