The Softaculous Webuzo Team has released Webuzo 1.2
This version of Webuzo adds some cool new features like FTP Account management and also fixes some bugs.
A complete list of changes:
1) Added PURE-FTPD and replaced vsftpd.
2) Added feature to add multiple FTP Accounts.
3) We have enabled mod_wsgi in this version. This will allow Webuzo to run Python scripts. Hence Webuzo now supports Python as well.
4) We have added a new Webuzo favicon.
5) Added API to get the list of Installed Scripts of a user.
6) Added API to uninstall an installation of a user.
7) Added API to get the Demos and Screenshots of a script.
8) Improved API to import scripts with Data Directory.
9) Bug Fix : MySQL DB Name suggestion has been improved.
10) Bug Fix : While backing up an installation if a file was not readable, the backup used to fail. More error reporting has been added and the backup procedure has been improved.
11) Bug Fix : Added UTF-8 email support in Webuzo.
We hope you enjoy this version of Webuzo. In the next version there will be support for PERL scripts as well.
Webuzo cloud has been launched and we have made a small 2 minute video of Webuzo Cloud :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQMXxVsVhIw Webuzo Cloud is in the Release Candidate stage.
The Webuzo Team
----------------------- For immediate support please email us at our Support email address. PMs sent to any Softaculous Team member or posting in the forums is not the official way to get support.
Remote Installer - AEFER Softaculous Webuzo - It is Softaculous Standalone for Enterprises, SMB, Developers. Deploy it on Dedicated Servers, VPS, Virtual Appliances or the Cloud
Softaculous Virtualizor - The Next Generation VPS Panel