2) License IP and Server IP will be shown in the Admin Panel.
3) CRON Emails were being sent without TO Addresses when any script was updated. This has been fixed.
4) Spanish Character Set was not working properly with UTF-8 as the Language files were not saved as Unicode. This has been fixed.
5) The Admin can now disable the End User news.
6) Script Language Strings for better langauge integration has been provided. At present only english strings were there. But now other languages will be made available soon.
7) A seperate page from which a user can choose to view demos of any script by clicking on the Script Logo has been added. The Icon is added in the Dock as well.
8) The Home Icon was creating confusion as it linked to the Control Panel from the Header and it also linked to the Hope Page of Softaculous Auto Installer from the Dock. To avoid confusion the Home Icon will now link only to the Home page of the Installer and a seperate icon is there for the Control Panel.
9) MySQL host detection has been added for Direct Admin. So a server having a MySQL host other than "localhost" will be properly detected.
10) Softaculous API has been extended to add Cron Jobs if scripts require a Cron Job.
11) cRUL support for the Softaculous API in Direct Admin has been added in 2.2. So if "allow_url_fopen" is set to FALSE Softaculous will try to use cRUL to connect with Direct Admin.
12) The Install Tab used to appear first for any script and on load it used to shift to the Overview Tab. This was caused because of a Slow JS loading. It is fixed in 2.2
13) Sofaculous API has been extended for scripts that require Data Directories to be stored in places NOT accessible via the WEB.
14) A seperate page from which a user can see Ratings of any script by clicking on the Script Logo has been added. The Icon is added in the Dock as well.
15) French Language caused a Blank Page when trying to delete a Script. This bug has been fixed.
We hope you enjoy this version of Softaculous. You will soon see some more improvements in the versions to come and also some more scripts!
The Softaculous Team
----------------------- For immediate support please email us at our Support email address. PMs sent to any Softaculous Team member or posting in the forums is not the official way to get support.
Remote Installer - AEFER Softaculous Webuzo - It is Softaculous Standalone for Enterprises, SMB, Developers. Deploy it on Dedicated Servers, VPS, Virtual Appliances or the Cloud
Softaculous Virtualizor - The Next Generation VPS Panel