You are here:
News and Announcements
> Topic :
AMPPS 1.2 (1 Replies, Read 5491 times)
September 22, 2011, 10:47 am
Post Group: Working Member
The Softaculous AMPPS Team has released Ampps 1.2
Ampps version 1.2 provides the following changes:
1) Softaculous 3.6 added.
2) Apache 2.2.21 added.
3) MySQL 5.5.16 added.
4) phpMyAdmin 3.4.5 added.
5) Now on close button, AMPPS can run in background.
6) We have added PERL scripts support. A user can now install PERL scripts without going through complex installation procedures.
7) We have added a new AMPPS favicon.
8 ) Added API to get the list of Installed Scripts of a user.
9) Added API to uninstall an installation of a user.
10) Added API to get the Demos and Screenshots of a script.
11) Added option to disable PERL scripts if a user doesn’t want to use it.
12) Improved API to import scripts with Data Directory.
13) Softaculous added new scripts.
14) Bug Fix : php.ini now loads in CLI without using -c option.
15) Bug Fix : Localhost works after adding domains.
16) Bug Fix : MySQL DB Name suggestion has been improved for long usernames.
17) Bug Fix : While backing up an installation if a file was not readable, the backup used to fail. More error reporting has been added and the backup procedure has been improved.
18) Bug Fix : Added UTF-8 email support in Softaculous.
More features will also be rolled out in the coming days.
Hope you like this version.
Please let us know if you have any suggestions or feedback for AMPPS.
Softaculous AMPPS Team
Follow AMPPS on,
(1 Replies, Read 5491 times)
Good work guys....
on September 22, 2011, 11:03 am
Users viewing this topic
1 guests, 0 users.
All times are GMT. The time now is March 4, 2015, 2:58 am.
Powered By AEF 1.0.8
Queries: 11 | Page Created In:0.111