The Softaculous Team has released Softaculous 4.8.4
1) [Feature] : The Remote Import feature is now available on Softaculous Remote and Softaculous Enterprise.
2) [Task] : Softaculous is now compatible with PHP 7.x
3) [Task] : Softaculous is now compatible with ISPConfig 3.1.x
4) [Task] : Softaculous WHMCS auto install module now supports auto install on Plesk and Interworx control panels. Download the update WHMCS module here.
5) [Task] : Added a setting in Softaculous Admin Panel -> Settings "Length for random generated MySQL database user password" to set a custom length of password for database user created by Softaculous. Default is 10 chars.
6) [Task] : Added a setting in Softaculous Admin Panel -> Settings "Disable Import feature for endusers" to disable Import installation option from Softaculous Enduser panel.
7) [Task] : Added a setting in Softaculous Admin Panel -> Settings "Don't display available space" to hide available space shown on the script's Overview Page in Softaculous Enduser panel.
8) [Task] : Improved the Go to Control Panel icon in Softaculous Enduser panel for cPanel.
9) [Bug Fix] : The JSON API for list installations resulted in blank page, if there were any non UTF-8 characters present in the installation data saved by Softaculous. This is fixed now.
10) [Bug Fix] : Database VIEWS were not backed up and cloned during Softaculous Backup and Clone functions respectively. This is fixed now.
11) [Bug Fix] : In Softaculous Remote, adding/editing domains failed when there was a restriction on users domain to allow access only via https. This is fixed now.
12) [Bug Fix] : Auto Upgrade for the installations failed from Softaculous Admin Panel on WHM EasyApache4 servers with MultiPHP enabled due to a bug in requirements check. This is fixed now.
13) [Bug Fix] : Softaculous Favicon was not displayed on script demos page in Softaculous Enduser panel. This is now fixed and the custom favicon will be displayed if set in the admin panel else the default Softaculous favicon will be displayed.
14) [Bug Fix] : The "Disable Update Notifications" option was displayed on the script install and edit installation form even when the email to endusers setting was turned off from Softaculous Admin panel. This is fixed now.
15) [Bug Fix] : On the install form for PERL scripts the database name field was present even if the script did not have a database. This is fixed now.
16) [Bug Fix] : On the install form for PERL scripts the suggested value for database name field was not generated. This is fixed now.
17) [Bug Fix] : The Softaculous Auto Update setting from Softaculous Admin panel when saved as "Never Update" was not displayed as the selected setting (though the setting was saved successfully). This is fixed now.
18) [Coming Soon] : Softaculous will also be supported on VestaCP.
Softaculous is an auto installer which supports cPanel, Plesk, DirectAdmin, Interworx, CentOS Web Panel, ISPmanager ISPConfig and Softaculous Remote/Enterprise for proprietary control panels. We are adding more features and if you have any suggestions, do let us know. We hope you enjoy this version of Softaculous.