The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 2.8.8
This version introduces features like User Suspension, Two Factor Authentication, Lets Encrypt and some bug fixes.
The following are the complete list of changes :
6) [Feature] Added support for SSL and STARTTLS option in Emails.
7) [Feature] Added support for KVM + LXC (MultiVirt).
NOTE : LXC is still in Beta
8) [Task] Added option to enable debugging logs for SMTP Emails.
9) [Task] Added options for specifying <b>Connection Time Out</b> in Email Settings.
10) [Task] PDNS installed using SolusVM script will now be supported in Virtualizor by default.
11) [Task] Now the Admin Panel -> VPS Statistics utility will be refreshed via AJAX Call on every 30 Seconds.
12) [Task] Admins will receive email alert if a Storage exceeds its threshold limit set by him.
13) [Task] Now Patch number will be displayed in subject of Update Email along with version.
14) [Task] Added ZFS and thin storage support for LXC. Before it was not possible to add these storages for LXC.
15) [Bugfix] On XenServer, while editing a VPS, changes were not applied to the VPS when CPU Cores were downgraded. This is fixed.
16) [Bugfix] There was no check if the dd command failed while backup to verify the backup process. We have now added a check for the same.
17) [BugFix] Backup script failed to execute for OpenVZ VMs on a multi virtualization nodes i.e. KVM + OpenVZ. This is fixed. This bug did not affect OpenVZ nodes. It affected only multi virtualization nodes.
18) [BugFix] IPv6 subnet generator generated less number of subnets than specified if single IPv6 of the same range were added earlier. This is fixed.
19) [BugFix] If the user time zone was set to "0" which is GMT it would be over written by the Master Time zone. This is Fixed.
20) [BugFix] Admin was able to delete users by logging to Slave admin panel. This is fixed. Now User deletion is possible only from Master server.
21) [BugFix] Admin was able to delete storages by logging to Slave admin panel. This is fixed. Now Storage deletion is possible only from Master server.
22) [BugFix] In the Admin Panel -> List Users page, incorrect <b>Num VPS</b> and <b>Bandwidth</b> usage was shown for Cloud Users if they had any Subuser as the subusers usage was not added to the Cloud Users total. This is fixed.
23) [BugFix] New IPs were assigned to the VPS if a user upgraded/downgraded the number of IPs from WHMCS client panel. This is fixed.
Virtualizor supports OpenVZ, Xen, XenServer, LXC and Linux-KVM on CentOS and Ubuntu and they all can be managed from the Master. We are adding more features and if you have any suggestions, do let us know. We hope you enjoy this version of Virtualizor.