The Softaculous Webuzo Team has released Webuzo 1.1
This version of Webuzo adds some cool new features and also fixes some bugs.
A complete list of changes:
1) We have added a CPU Monitoring feature which will show the current CPU load.
2) Added a RAM Monitoring feature which will show the current Ram Usage.
3) We have added a Disk Monitoring feature which will show the current Disk Usage.
4) Added a Bandwidth Monitoring feature that shows the bandwidth usage on a day to day basis. It can also show historical data.
5) Added a new Start Manager Interface for Webuzo Virtual Appliances. It will give you more options to manage the Virtual Appliance.
6) The Domain Management and Add Domain features have been improved. You can now add a Domain as an Addon or Parked Domain.
7) We have added a feature which will check all required Webuzo services and restart them if they are found to be in a stopped state.
8) A better Apache configuration management code is now in place.
9) Added the www Alias support for all domains.
10) Added the feature to edit the details of an existing installation. If you have moved a installation from location A to location B or modified the SQL Login Details, you can now update Webuzo with the correct details.
11) Added the feature to ENABLE suggestion of RANDOM MySQL Prefixes, when you install a script.
12) Added the feature to disable Demos, Rating, Reviews and Screenshots.
13) Improved the installapi.php file to use CURL.
14) For simplifying the licensing process to determine the IP seen by our servers, we have added that information in the Admin Panel itself.
15) Bug Fix : When removing a installation, the email sent "Today" in the Mail body. This has been rectified.
16) Bug Fix : The date default timezone bug in PHP has been fixed.
17) Bug Fix : Some langauge strings have been corrected.
18) Bug Fix : A configuration fix for suPHP has been applied allowing symlinked folders to work.
The upgrade process of Webuzo is pretty simple. It will auto update :)
We hope you enjoy this version of Webuzo. In the next version there will be support for PERL and Python scripts as well.
The Webuzo Team
----------------------- For immediate support please email us at our Support email address. PMs sent to any Softaculous Team member or posting in the forums is not the official way to get support.
Remote Installer - AEFER Softaculous Webuzo - It is Softaculous Standalone for Enterprises, SMB, Developers. Deploy it on Dedicated Servers, VPS, Virtual Appliances or the Cloud
Softaculous Virtualizor - The Next Generation VPS Panel