|Posted By: chirag on February 27, 2017, 10:25 am|
The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 2.9.1
This version introduces OpenVZ 7 support, New Admin Dashboard, Admin Notes and some bug fixes.
The following are the complete list of changes :
1) [Feature] Virtualizor now supports OpenVZ 7. Admin can create Openvz 7 Containers and Virtual Machines from Virtualizor panel on OpenVZ 7 Host. This feature is in Public Beta at the moment.
Here is the guide for how to install Virtualizor on OpenVZ 7 :
2) [Feature] Added "Admin Notes" feature on Admin panel. Now Admins can create Public and Private notes for their reference and manage them.
Here is the guide for how to use Admin Notes :
3) [Feature] Improved Admin Dashboard. We have added more information on Admin Dashboard for Admins convenience.
Here is the screenshot for the same :
4) [Feature] Manage IPv6 Subnet is added to Manage VPS wizard in Admin panel.
5) [Feature] Updated Enduser and Admin API documentation. Here is the link for the new Admin and Enduser API Docs.
Admin API :
Enduser API :
6) [Feature] Now Admin can set a different logo for the login page as well. To set Login Page logo go to Admin Panel -> Configuration -> Master Settings -> Logo URL (Login Page)
7) [Task] Added Virtualizor Licensing Hook.
Here is the guide for it :
8) [Task] Now in migration process, destination VPS will get the same VPSID as source VPSID to solve the issue regarding WHMCS module. Previously the new VPS would get a new VPSID. With this new behaviour, the new VPS will get the original VPSID and hence WHMCS orders will not be affected.
9) [Bugfix] On some servers when backup process was running for more than 8 hours (due to very large VMs), at that time mysql error occurs due to a session timeout. Now it is fixed.
10) [Bugfix] In Google Chrome, Reset Bandwidth was not working in the Admin Panel -> Manage VPS wizard . This is fixed.
Virtualizor supports OpenVZ, OpenVZ 7, Xen, XenServer, LXC and Linux-KVM on CentOS and Ubuntu and they all can be managed from the Master. We are adding more features and if you have any suggestions, do let us know. We hope you enjoy this version of Virtualizor.
The Virtualizor Team
Edited by chirag : February 28, 2017, 9:45 am
|Posted By: radwebhosting on March 27, 2017, 1:33 am | Post: 1|
Excellent upgrades! You guys were working hard.
Rad Web Hosting
Dallas Dedicated Servers
|Posted By: chirag on March 27, 2017, 7:08 am | Post: 2|
Sir thank you.
Please let us know if you face any issues.
We will be happy to help you.