Import installation from CLI
From Softaculous Wiki
Import an Installation from Command Line
Softaculous allows you to import an installation from command line. Here is the guide:
- Use the following command to import an installation :
Root> php /path/to/softaculous/cli.php --import --sid=SID --user=USER_NAME --url=URL_OF_INSTALLATION
- That's it. The installation is now imported to Softaculous.
- In the above command the first parameter should be --import as this parameter will initiate the import function.
- --user=USERNAME - Here USERNAME is the control panel username whose records you want to import.
- --sid=SID - Here sid is the Script ID of the script which is installed. Eg: 26 for WordPress
You can get a complete list of script ids here : http://www.softaculous.com/scripts.php
- --url=URL_OF_INSTALLATION - Here URL is the full URL of the installation (Including http).