List of Outdated Installations API
This page will guide you how to use the Softaculous API
Note : This API is accessible only by root.
Get the Outdated Installations
- Make a file on your web server and add the following code to the file to get the list of outdated installations
<?php ////////Do not remove this code//////// define('SOFTACULOUS', 1); include('/PATH/TO/SOFTACULOUS/enduser/universal.php'); include('/PATH/TO/SOFTACULOUS/api/api.php'); ////////Do not remove this code//////// // This will list the outdated installations $array = outdated_installations(); ?>
- /PATH/TO/SOFTACULOUS/ will differ from panel to panel
cPanel : /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/softaculous/ Direct Admin : /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/softaculous/ Plesk, H-Sphere and Interworx : /usr/local/softaculous/
- By executing the above code you will get the list of outdated installations of scripts installed by Softaculous in $array
- The format of the result is explained below:
Array ( [USERNAME] => Array ( [SCRIPTID] => Array ( [INSTALLATION_ID] => Array ( [insid] => INSTALLATION_ID [sid] => SCRIPTID [ver] => VERSION_INSTALLED [itime] => INSTALLATION_TIME [softpath] => PATH_TO_INSTALLATION [softurl] => INSTALLATION_URL [softdb] => DATABASE_NAME [softdbuser] => DATABASE_USER [softdbhost] => DATABASE_HOST [softdbpass] => DATABASE_PASSWORD ) ) ) )
- You can use the above data for emailing the users or any other purpose you need.