Scripts Version Requirements
From Softaculous Wiki
Determine PHP Version requirements
- You can determine the PHP version requirements from the $scripts variable. $scripts is available everywhere in Softaculous just globalize it to use it.
- The PHP version requirements is stored in either php_min and php_max keys of the array $scripts.
- php_min refers to the minimum PHP version required for the particular script. For eg : if php_min has the value 5.3 then the script requires minimum PHP 5.3.0
- php_max refers to the maximum PHP version for the particular script. For eg : if php_max has the value 5.3 then the script works with the versions lower than PHP 5.3.0 i.e. the script works on PHP 5.2.x but not on 5.3
- $scripts is a multidimensional array. So for eg if you need the PHP version requirements for the script Moodle. The value will stored in $scripts['98']['php_min'] or $scripts['98']['php_max']. Here 98 is the script id of the script Moodle.
List of scripts PHP version requirements
Please refer to the following page for updated list of PHP version requirements :