The SitePad team has changed the web server on their editor servers to NGINX which makes the editor server to load Faster than before.
Recently the editor servers were also updated to use CDN and now with the combination of NGINX and CDN the editor servers are performing much faster making the user experience much better.
The SitePad Team
The SitePad team has added CDN to load the static files from CDN servers. This will make the SitePad Editor servers load much faster.
The SitePad Team
Moodle package has been updated to version 3.3.1. Moodle is a Course Management System (CMS), also known as a Learning Management System (LMS) or a Virtual Learning Environment (VLE). It is a Free web application that educators can use to create effective online learning sites.
Review, Rate and View Demo of Moodle here:
Jcow package has been updated to version 11.1. Jcow is a flexible Social Networking software written in PHP. It can help you to:
* Build a social network for your interests and passions.
* Build a member community for your existing website.
* Build a social networking site like facebook/myspace/twitter.
Review, Rate and View Demo of Jcow here:
CMS Made Simple package has been updated to version 2.2.2. CMS Made Simple provides a fast and easy way to create a professional web site and manage its content, whether it’s for a small business or a multinational corporation!
CMS Made Simple provides a mechanism for the website administrator to create and manage pages, their layout, and their content. CMS Made Simple is unobtrusive. You can create a table based layout, or a fully validating XHTML/CSS layout.
Review, Rate and View Demo of CMS Made Simple here:
http://www.softaculous.com/apps/cms/CMS Made Simple
Fusio package has been updated to version 0.9.2. Fusio is an open source API management platform which helps to build and manage REST APIs. Fusio provides all tools to quickly build an API from different data sources yet it is possible to create complete customized responses.
Review, Rate and View Demo of Fusio here:
CakePHP package has been updated to version 3.4.10. CakePHP makes building web applications simpler, faster and require less code.
CakePHP is a rapid development framework for PHP which uses commonly known design patterns like Active Record, Association Data Mapping, Front Controller and MVC. Our primary goal is to provide a structured framework that enables PHP users at all levels to rapidly develop robust web applications, without any loss to flexibility.
Review, Rate and View Demo of CakePHP here:
We have released few updates on SitePad Editor server this week and here are the details:
1) [Feature] Added Overlay effects to an Image.
2) [Update] Polish Translation has been updated.
3) [Bug Fix] Background Image from Styles “Edit Element” was not being published correctly. This has been fixed now.
4) [Bug Fix] Background video for the row would hide text whenever the video was added after adding the text. This has been fixed now.
5) [Bug Fix] If any image source contained an image in data:image format then whenever the Site was being published it would publish a blank page. This has been fixed now.
The SitePad Team
The Softaculous Team announces the launch of version v4.9.1.Full Story
The Softaculous Team has released Softaculous 4.9.1
1) [Task] : “Polls and Surveys” category has been renamed to “Polls and Analytics” for better categorization.
2) [Bug Fix] : On servers using Softaculous Remote or Enterprise with ~100000 installations sometimes the Softaculous database returned “MySQL Server has gone away” error. This has been fixed now.
3) [Bug Fix] : Custom Uptime Setting for Auto Upgrade installations set from Softaculous Admin panel was not used correctly to determine if the auto upgrade should be performed or not. This is fixed now.
4) [Bug Fix] : The Auto backup rotation was not working correctly due to the Backup on Remote location feature added in the last version of Softaculous. This is fixed now.
5) [Bug Fix] : On WHM v65.x (currently in EDGE tier) the Top Scripts category did not work due to changes by cPanel in the “paper_lantern” theme files. This is fixed now.
6) [Bug Fix] : In ISPmanager, added support for LSAPI.
7) [Bug Fix] : On some H-Sphere servers, the List CRONs API of control panel was not returning the output in expected format causing the CRON Job not to be deleted when removing an installation. This is fixed now.
The Softaculous Team
Composr package has been updated to version 10.0.6. Composr is a very flexible CMS with advanced social, interactive and dynamic functionality.
Hundreds of features are available out of the box, as well as building blocks, and further addons.
Review, Rate and View Demo of Composr here: