The Softaculous Team announces the launch of version v4.7.5.Full Story
The Softaculous Team has released Softaculous 4.7.5
1) Revamped Admin panel UI. The new UI is based on Bootstrap and is responsive. Some Screenshots :
2) Added Error logging to few more pages in Softaculous and will be adding it to all the pages in future versions.
3) In ISPmanager 5, Softaculous Admin panel will now be accessible only to Administrators with Super User privileges.
4) Added option to send a test email while saving SMTP email settings in Softaculous Admin panel.
5) Updated translation for Hungarian.
6) [Bug Fix] : cPanel now allows long database name prefix for MariaDB causing error for users with username longer than 8 characters when installing an application via Softaculous. This has been fixed.
7) [Bug Fix] : In Plesk, when root user logged in as a customer from Plesk admin panel they were unable to access the Softaculous Enduser panel. This has been fixed.
8) [Bug Fix] : While importing Manual installations using Import utility in Softaculous Admin panel if the installation was a child script it was imported even if the installation already existed in Softaculous records. This has been fixed.
9) [Bug Fix] : Softaculous allowed installing an application on the same location (when installed in the document root of the domain) causing duplicate installation entries if the user chose to overwrite files and perform the installation. This has been fixed.
10) [Bug Fix] : When an extension was being installed in Shopware and the user performed a backup of the installation via Softaculous at the same time the backup tar was created as corrupted. This has been fixed.
11) [Bug Fix] : Re-ordering script categories from Softaculous Admin panel -> Categories was not working until the cache was created by CRON. This has been fixed and the cache will be created as soon as the Categories settings are saved.
12) [Bug Fix] : Clone failed to save the Admin URL in Softaculous records for the scripts that allow to change the admin URL. This has been fixed.
13) [Bug Fix] : Tasklist was not working in CentOS Web Panel. This has been fixed.
14) [Bug Fix] : When cPanel native UI option was enabled, there was a CSS conflict when an error occurred in Softaculous. This has been fixed.
The Softaculous Team