The Softaculous Team has released Softaculous 4.1.9
This version of Softaculous fixes some bugs and some minor changes.
A complete list of changes:
1) Updated the German language.
2) Admin URL of the installation will now be displayed on the Edit Installations page.
3) Bug Fix : While installing any PERL script, the script name was not displayed on the Task List page. This is fixed now.
4) Bug Fix : On few ISP servers with phpcgi, Softaculous did not work. This is fixed now.
5) Bug Fix : While using the Install API the database password was generated randomly even if posted via API. This is fixed now.
6) Bug Fix : List Installations from the Admin panel were not loaded via API. This is now fixed.
7) Bug Fix : When CHMOD Config file was set to a certain permission few other files were also CHMODed with the config file. This is fixed now.
The Softaculous Team