Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register  

You are here: Index > SitePad Website Builder > General Support > Topic : Where is my Sitepad login

Threaded Mode | Print  

Where is my Sitepad login, It only takes me to the sales page not a login (2 Replies, Read 1135 times)
Motherheifer
Group: Member
Post Group: Newbie
So my unpublished website is currently asking me to log into sitepad however I cannnot find a username reset- password reset page just a login page with no links. I cannot get to the editor and am just at a loss. Help.
IP: --   

Where is my Sitepad login
MicroDrie
Post Group: Working Member
This is the procedure:
  1. Close your current login page and open a new one. (reset the maximum logon time because  after three times you will be revolk for some time) 
  2. Answer the requested result of the requested sum. If you give the correct anser, a message is showed that a e-mail is send to the configured e-mail address.
  3. Refresh your emails in that email account and you wil see an e-mail with a logon link. If you click on that link a fresh session will start with the main overview page

Where is my Sitepad login
MicroDrie
Post Group: Working Member
This is the procedure:
  1. Close your current login page and open a new one. (reset the maximum logon time because  after three times you will be revolk for some time) 
  2. Answer the requested result of the requested sum. If you give the correct anser, a message is showed that a e-mail is send to the configured e-mail address.
  3. Refresh your emails in that email account and you wil see an e-mail with a logon link. If you click on that link a fresh session will start with the main overview page

« Previous    Next »

Threaded Mode | Print  

Jump To :

Users viewing this topic
1 guests, 0 users.