Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register  

You are here: Index > SitePad Website Builder > General Support > Topic : Change the text size

Threaded Mode | Print  

Change the text size (4 Replies, Read 982 times)
Gertb
Group: Member
Post Group: Newbie
Hey!How to change the size of the text in SitePad Editor? I can´t find any way to do this which seems strange?Sincerely, Gert
IP: --   

Change the text size
Gertb
No one Knows? SitePad Editor is the first text editor I have encountered where font size cannot be changed. This makes it difficult to make good websites.

Change the text size
Scribadode
It depends to the widget used.
Is it for a paragraph (widget rich text") ? A title ? Or any other widget like an image box ?
Look at the screencaptures.
I hope it will be usefull.

Change the text size
Gertb
Thank you for the answer! I think the pictures you attached are from the new version of SitePad. There you can obviously change the font size which is very good. But I am process of the old version and there I can find no way to change the font size. I send you a picture to show.

Change the text size
Gabrielhummus
You didn't need to. With SitePad integrated module, you can just drag and drop graphical elements and edit texts and pages with a few clicks.

"Build Professional websites using an Easy to Use Editor and Publish static web pages 340+ Responsive Themes which cover a wide range of categories like Blog, Business, Portfolio, Restaurants, Travel and many more

40+ Widgets like Image/Video Slider, Image Galleries, Rich Text, Video, Audio, Service Box, Google Maps, Contact Form, Social Media and many more to help you build your website" *

-----------------------
I usually use fontvilla.com for custom free fonts by just copy and paste my simple text.

« Previous    Next »

Threaded Mode | Print  

Jump To :

Users viewing this topic
1 guests, 0 users.