Softaculous


Topic : Could not access your domain


2

Posted By: FlensGold on April 30, 2017, 2:10 pm | Post: 15
I can add an index.html file into the docroot of that domain and it can be accessed via www.domainname.de (just example) using my web browser.

BUT (what I just found out) if I do access that site using lynx via console on that server it does not work, I do get "Alert!: HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden". This is quite strange, so maybe it is in fact DNS related. But where can I check this?

Using Webuzo -> Domain -> DNS Zone Settings everything looks good, IP address is correctly assigned to the domain. And as I said earlier DNS Lookup is also successful using the web panel.

I am happy for any ideas :)

Btw. is there a way to edit or delete my posts? The double post above was created due to an error uploading a PNG-Screenshot.

Posted By: peopleinside on April 30, 2017, 2:14 pm | Post: 16
Hi,
editing of the post are something that is really missing here. Only Webuzo can edit posts.

They said is supported for the users, edits of post here.
Regarding your issue, please hold for a reply from a Webuzo Team member.
I never try to load page via SSH console.

Wish you a nice day and time  :neu:  :angel:



-----------------------
PeopleInside  :angel:
Passionate Webuzo User

Posted By: cemopolat on August 22, 2019, 6:36 pm | Post: 17
I know this is old but for my case this error was VERY misleading.
I just cleaned the root folder from file manager before installation (there was an auto-created unnecessary folder)
And voila ! It worked without any error !

Posted By: Dhanya on August 23, 2019, 6:16 am | Post: 18
Hi,

Glad to know that your issue got resolved. It might be possible that your domain path had .htaccess having some redirect rules. Once you cleaned your domain path, the file might have got deleted thus resolving your issue.

Let us know if you face any issues further.

Posted By: cemopolat on August 23, 2019, 6:32 am | Post: 19
Hi
That was the first thing I checked and no, it was not the .htaccess thing.
It was a temp folder that was probably created by auto SSL script (Let's Encrypt)
I just don't remember its name :-)

Powered By AEF 1.0.8 © 2007-2008 Electron Inc.