Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register  

You are here: Index > Webuzo > General Support > Topic : No cache plugin is working with WordPress

Threaded Mode | Print  

No cache plugin is working with WordPress (11 Replies, Read 2613 times)
faizansvps
Group: Member
Post Group: Newbie
How to enable caching on WordPress?

-----------------------
IP: --   

No cache plugin is working with WordPress
nikhil89
Group: Softaculous Team
Post Group: Elite Member
Hi,

You can try out the below guide and to the caching for your WordPress installation using WordPress Plugin:
http://www.wpbeginner.com/beginners-guide/how-to-install-and-setup-wp-super-cache-for-beginners/

Hope this helps you. Please let us know if you need any further information. We will be happy to help you.

faizansvps
Quote From : nikhil89 September 9, 2017, 5:11 am
Hi,

You can try out the below guide and to the caching for your WordPress installation using WordPress Plugin:
http://www.wpbeginner.com/beginners-guide/how-to-install-and-setup-wp-super-cache-for-beginners/

Hope this helps you. Please let us know if you need any further information. We will be happy to help you.

Hello. I'm not new to WordPress. Infact I provide professional WordPress services here. The conf file isn't updated that's the issue. When I manually upload it, the site stops working.

-----------------------

faizansvps
Also, I am using NGINX without Apache.

-----------------------

webuzo_manager
Group: Webuzo Team
Hi faizansvps,

Thank you for your Feedback, we will forward this to the developers.

In future, we will provide an easy mechanism for integrating any custom configuration.

faizansvps
If you want I can help you integrate top caching plugins with it. I can help with NGINX conf files and other help if needed. I like webuzo but it's not very good with WordPress. I currently am not fully satisfied with it due to this. WordPress powers more than 28% of sites on the internet. If webuzo is compatible with caching solutions easily, I'd like to use the product. You can contact me if you want any help with WordPress integration.

-----------------------

faizansvps
My web designing agency isQuvor Internet Solutions.
Currently under construction. For now, if you need anything from my side to improve webuzo with WordPress, please mail at contact(@)quvor(.)com [remove brackets for correct mail ID]

-----------------------

webuzo_manager
Group: Webuzo Team
Hi Faizan,

If possible can you post links or guides of the popular caching service which integrates with Wordpress?

I can let you know if any caching application or plugin can be configured easily for (Nginx + Wordpress).

Edited by webuzo_manager : September 18, 2017, 3:46 pm

faizansvps
Quote From : nikhil.m September 18, 2017, 3:37 pm
Hi Faizan,

If possible can you post links or guides of the popular caching service which integrates with Wordpress?

I can let you know if any caching application or plugin can be configured easily for (Nginx + Wordpress).

Hi. For some reason i've chosen a manual WordPress stack configuration since I feel webuzo is still not very mature for WordPress. There were issues with Redis. Cache configuration. I was able to successfully find WordPress confs but implementing was an issue.
One click installation with cache solutions should be available like many other providers. But since that's not your core business model, I totally understand that you won't be able to. Thanks for the help. As I said, I can help you integrate many caching solutions inside webuzo, as I'd like to contribute to webuzo. I'm not very active here. Please feel free to contact here if you want me to help regarding WordPress. I'd be happy to help. Thanks.

-----------------------

deproajah
use wp cache wp plugin ..

-----------------------
Desain Website
Jasa Desain Website
Jasa Pembuatan Website