Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register  

You are here: Index > Virtualizor - Virtual Server Control Panel > General Support > Topic : Two network cards in template

Threaded Mode | Print  

Two network cards in template (9 Replies, Read 3219 times)
rcsalazar
Group: Member
Post Group: Newbie
Regards,
I have created a VPS with Linux CentOS 7.6. In initial data I have selected an IP address from the "ip pool". But, when the equipment is created, two network cards appear, the first card with an IP address: 192.168.1.x and gateway 192.168.1.1 and the second card has the IP address of my pool. Why are there two network cards? How can I make a single network card appear with the IP of my pool with its respective gateway and DNS preconfigured?
IP: --   

Two network cards in template
jevingala
Group: Virtualizor Team
Post Group: Super Member
Hi,

Was it created using our OS template ?
You have selected only one ip while creating vps ?

-----------------------
Regards,
Virtualizor Team.
http://virtualizor.com/

rcsalazar
Correct was created from your CentOS 7.6 template

jevingala
Group: Virtualizor Team
Post Group: Super Member
Hi,

Open a support ticket with access details to check further.

https://www.softaculous.com/support/open.php

-----------------------
Regards,
Virtualizor Team.
http://virtualizor.com/

Bretan
Quote From : rcsalazar March 28, 2019, 1:24 am
Regards,
I have created a VPS with Linux CentOS 7.6. In initial data I have selected an IP address from the "ip pool". But, when the equipment is created, two network cards appear, the first card with an IP address: 192.168.1.x and gateway 192.168.1.1 and the second card has the IP address of my pool. Why are there two network cards? How can I make a single network card appear with the IP of my pool with its respective gateway and DNS preconfigured?

I have the same problem as yours

Bretan
Could I use my real ip adress ?
I found this website https://router-network.com/tools/what-is-my-isp that helps you to discover your real ip adress

RouterRomulan
Quote From : Bretan December 14, 2019, 12:52 pm
Quote From : rcsalazar March 28, 2019, 1:24 am
Regards,

I have the same problem as yours
You need to use the real IP address that you prefer and not from the ones available in the pool. If you need any kind of details regarding IPs then check They have all data regarding IP addresses.

RouterRomulan
Quote From : rcsalazar March 28, 2019, 4:54 pm
Correct was created from your CentOS 7.6 template
If you have created the image from CentOS 7.6 then the correct IP address details can be obtained from the site  This site provides the complete details regarding the IP address

irfansadiq786
Should I need to change my IP address? Note, I've already changed my default credentials.
I've checked a site that guides how toconfigure your router very efficiently. But I need your suggestions.

irfansadiq786
Difference between private IP address and Public IP address: World know us with our IP address but only with public IP Address not with private. Because our router gives the private address to all devices which are connected with them. You can explore more from the recover Public IP address guide.

« Previous    Next »

Threaded Mode | Print  

Jump To :

Users viewing this topic
1 guests, 0 users.