Backup installation from CLI
From Softaculous Wiki
Backup an installation from Command Line
Softaculous allows you to backup an installation from command line. Here is the guide:
- Use the following command to backup an installation :
Root> php /path/to/softaculous/cli.php --backup --user=USER --insid=INSID
- Thats it. The installation is now backed up.
- In the above command the first parameter should be --backup as this parameter will initiate the backup function.
- --user=USER - Here USER is the user under which the installation is made.
- --insid=INSID - This is the insid is the installation id of the installation you want to backup.