If you want to Backup an Installation and Restore it on a New Server (For eg. If you want a Backup of your WordPress Installation.)
Note : The backup will work fine only if the domain name and the path to the domain is the same as installation on old server.
1) Backup the WordPress installation as shown in the figure below.
2) Then Click on the Backup Installation icon.
3) Go to the Backups page.
4) Then download the Backup from the backups page.
5) Copy this backup file on your new server at the following path /home/USERNAME/softaculous_backups/
6) Now go to the Backups Page on the new server.
7) You can see your backup listed here. Just Restore that backup as shown in the figure below and your Old installation is Restored and ready to use.