How to install Softaculous Enduser license
This tutorial will show you how to install Softaculous Enduser license.
Note : If your host has already purchased a premium license for your server you do not need any license. Only if your host is using Free version of Softaculous you need to purchase and install Softaculous Enduser license.
Note : Softaculous Enduser License is locked with your server IP and your control panel username. You can use the license only on one control panel account at any given time.
If your server IP is changed i.e. you migrated your server/host or your username has changed you need to Reissue the license from Softaculous client area.
Login to Panel
Go to your enduser panel (e.g. cPanel’s url will be https://domain.com:2083) and login with your details. There click on the Softaculous Icon or Link. The Softaculous Enduser Panel will open.
Go to Plans page
- In the top bar click on the Plans icon (cart like icon) as shown in the image below.
- Once you are on the Plans page, click on the Enter License button on the top right corner of the page.
- A field will appear to enter the license. Enter the license in this field and click on the Submit button. The license will start with SOFTA- and will be followed by some set of numbers.
If you do not remember your license key you can find it from your account here.
- After submitting the form you will see the success page as shown in the screenshot below.
- That’s it ! Softaculous Enduser license has been installed.
Understanding Error Messages
If the license installation fails you will see one of the below messages :
- Failed to update the license :
This error occurs when the license you entered is incorrect. You can login to Softaculous client area to confirm the license key. Please make sure the License key starts with SOFTA–
If you still face this issue please contact us at email@example.com
- This license is not allowed to be used on this server :
This error occurs when your license is locked to another server IP and your current server IP is different. You need to reissue the license from Softaculous client area.
- This license is not allowed to be used on this account :
This error occurs when your license is locked to another control panel account and the control panel account you are currently logged in is different. You need to reissue the license from Softaculous client area.
If you face any issues feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org