phpMyFAQ (ID : 129) package has been updated to version 3.0.3. phpMyFAQ is an open source FAQ system using PHP.
phpMyFAQ is a multilingual, completely database-driven FAQ-system. It supports various databases to store all data, PHP 5.3.3 (or higher) is needed in order to access this data. phpMyFAQ also offers a multi-language Content Management-System with a WYSIWYG editor and an Image Manager, flexible multi-user support with user and group based permissions on categories and records, a wiki-like revision feature, a news system, user-tracking, language modules, enhanced automatic content negotiation, templates, extensive XML-support, PDF-support, a backup-system, a dynamic site map, related articles, tagging, RSS feeds, built-in spam protection systems, LDAP support, Twitter and Facebook support and an easy to use installation script.
Review, Rate and View Demo of phpMyFAQ here:
PmWiki (ID : 43) package has been updated to version 2.2.129. PmWiki is a wiki-based system for collaborative creation and maintenance of websites.
PmWiki pages look and act like normal web pages, except they have an “Edit” link that makes it easy to modify existing pages and add new pages into the website, using basic editing rules. You do not need to know or use any HTML or CSS. Page editing can be left open to the public or restricted to small groups of authors.
Review, Rate and View Demo of PmWiki here:
Directus (ID : 638) package has been updated to version 8.7.1. Directus is an API-driven content management framework for custom databases. It decouples content for use in apps, websites, or any other data-driven projects.
Directus makes no assumptions about how you should architect your database â giving you complete freedom to optimize structure and performance for projects of any size or complexity. Built on top of the API is our feature-rich admin webapp (CMS) which dynamically maps to your database’s schema, instantly providing your users/clients with an intuitive interface for managing content.
Review, Rate and View Demo of Directus here:
Following is the list of changes :
1) [Feature] : Added settings in Softaculous admin panel to Pre-select or to Force Auto Upgrade WordPress Plugins and Themes feature.
2) [Feature] : Added support for IDN characters in directory name when installing WordPress in a sub directory. (support for IDN domains was already available).
3) [Feature] : Added post_header filter which can be used to add a custom message in the Softaculous enduser panel after the header is loaded. Click here for guide.
4) [Improvement] : Improved the SitePad installer so users can choose the theme on the install form in Softaculous itself.
5) [Improvement] : In cPanel -> Feature Manager, the name for Softaculous icon was previously “Instant Installs” which was confusing. This has been renamed to “Softaculous – Instant Installs”.
Note : All existing settings i.e. Softaculous was enabled/disabled in Feature Manager will not be affected and will continue to work as it is.
6) [Bug Fix] : While installing a script that needs a Cron Job to run, the validation of cron time did not allow usage of “/” causing error while using cron time as */5, etc. This validation has been fixed now.
7) [Bug Fix] : Custom WordPress package installations were imported in default WordPress package of Softaculous when running bulk import causing two entries of installation. This is fixed now.
8) [Bug Fix] : In cPanel, in a rare scenario when MultiPHP Manager and CloudLinux’s PHP selected both were installed on the server and user had selected “ALT” PHP in MultiPHP Manager and a different version in PHP Selector, this was causing issue in detecting PHP version and extensions. This is fixed now.
9) [Bug Fix] : In Directadmin, in some rare cases the MySQL version detection failed. This is fixed now.
The next version of Softaculous will have more features.
The Softaculous Team
Drupal (ID : 543) package has been updated to version 8.8.6. Drupal is an open-source platform and content management system for building dynamic web sites offering a broad range of features and services including user administration, publishing workflow, discussion capabilities, news aggregation, metadata functionalities using controlled vocabularies and XML publishing for content sharing purposes.
Review, Rate and View Demo of Drupal here:
Drupal 7 (ID : 30) package has been updated to version 7.70. Drupal is an open-source platform and content management system for building dynamic web sites offering a broad range of features and services including user administration, publishing workflow, discussion capabilities, news aggregation, metadata functionalities using controlled vocabularies and XML publishing for content sharing purposes.
Review, Rate and View Demo of Drupal 7 here:
Jamroom (ID : 481) package has been updated to version 6.5.1. Jamroom is a community content management system. It enables you to bring your entire community online to participate in your websites content creation.
If you want to build an online community where everyone has their own identity then Jamroom can provide you with the tools to do it.
Review, Rate and View Demo of Jamroom here:
HumHub (ID : 570) package has been updated to version 1.5.2. HumHub is a free social network software and framework built to give you the tools to make communication and collaboration easy and successful. It’s lightweight, powerful and comes with an user-friendly interface. With HumHub you can create your own customized social network, social intranet or huge social enterprise application that really fits your needs.
Review, Rate and View Demo of HumHub here:
ChurchCRM (ID : 621) package has been updated to version 4.0.4. ChurchCRM is a free church management platform. Manage your congregation’s information, online and in person giving, groups, church, sunday school attendance and much more.
Review, Rate and View Demo of ChurchCRM here:
PluXml (ID : 496) package has been updated to version 5.8.3. PluXml Blog or CMS to Xml
No database : All data is stored in XML files. A simple file copy can move your site on a USB key, which makes it completely portable. Collaborative tool : 5 profiles with different levels of permissions. Family, friends, business, PluXml find its place.
Review, Rate and View Demo of PluXml here: