The Softaculous Team announces the launch of version v4.8.2.Full Story
The Softaculous Team has released Softaculous 4.8.2
1) [Feature] : Improved re-branding by allowing option to change the favicon for Softaculous Enduser panel and customize the link for custom header logo on scripts demos page in Softaculous enduser panel. Also added a category on the Softaculous Admin panel -> Settings page for Re-branding related settings for better classification.
2) [Feature] : Added setting in Softaculous admin panel -> Settings to prefill the enduser email set in Softaculous enduser panel as the admin email on the script install form.
3) [Feature] : Added setting in Softaculous admin panel -> Settings to prefill the control panel username as the admin username on the script install form.
4) [Task] : Improved rewrite_module detection while installing scripts to detect rewrite_module correctly for domains for which the DNS is not propagated yet.
5) [Task] : In Softaculous Remote, Improved the installation backup process to avoid timeout issues for installations with huge data.
6) [Task] : Improved Softaculous Update page in Softaculous Admin panel.
7) [Bug Fix] : In cPanel, fixed few issues with PHP version and extensions detection on servers running MultiPHP (via EasyApache4) and/or CageFS.
7) [Bug Fix] : In Plesk, Edit Installation was not working. This is fixed now.
8) [Bug Fix] : Demos were accessible when disabled from Softaculous Admin panel. This is fixed now.
10) [Bug Fix] : When searching installations from Softaculous Admin panel -> Installations page using the “Scripts” search box, custom scripts were not loaded in suggestions. This is fixed now.
The Softaculous Team
SOPlanning package has been updated to version 1.38. SOPlanning is a Simple Online Planning tool. Allows you to plan working periods for each person of your team, in a visual / printable result. Shows a line by person and the corresponding working days.
SOPlanning is used in many domains/activity : IT project management, production plant, sickness and vacation management, hardware availabilities, booking system, etc.
Review, Rate and View Demo of SOPlanning here:
CakePHP package has been updated to version 3.3.7. CakePHP makes building web applications simpler, faster and require less code.
CakePHP is a rapid development framework for PHP which uses commonly known design patterns like Active Record, Association Data Mapping, Front Controller and MVC. Our primary goal is to provide a structured framework that enables PHP users at all levels to rapidly develop robust web applications, without any loss to flexibility.
Review, Rate and View Demo of CakePHP here:
CodeIgniter package has been updated to version 3.1.2. CodeIgniter is a powerful PHP framework with a very small footprint, built for PHP coders who need a simple and elegant toolkit to create full-featured web applications. If you’re a developer who lives in the real world of shared hosting accounts and clients with deadlines, and if you’re tired of ponderously large and thoroughly undocumented frameworks
Review, Rate and View Demo of CodeIgniter here:
Piwik package has been updated to version 2.17.0. Piwik is a open source web analytics software program. It provides you with detailed real time reports on your website visitors: the search engines and keywords they used, the language they speak, your popular pages and so much more.
Piwik aims to be an open source alternative to Google Analytics.
Review, Rate and View Demo of Piwik here:
e107 package has been updated to version 2.1.2. e107 is a content management system written in PHP and using the popular open source MySQL database system for content storage. It’s completely free, totally customisable and in constant development.
Review, Rate and View Demo of e107 here:
Group Office package has been updated to version 6.1.117. Group Office is an enterprise CRM and collaboration tool. Share projects, calendars, files and e-mail online with co-workers and clients. Easy to use and fully customizable.
Review, Rate and View Demo of Group Office here:
Dada Mail package has been updated to version 10.0.0. Dada Mail is a Contemporary Mailing List Manager,
enabling you to easily run a verified mailing list that your subscribers can trust, right on your own website.
Dada Mail helps you with managing an email mailing list, offering complete support for safe, closed-loop opt-in subscriptions, sending out mass mailings, keeping message archives and allowing you to share your messages in lots of neat ways.
Review, Rate and View Demo of Dada Mail here:
PrestaShop package has been updated to version 188.8.131.52. PrestaShop e-Commerce Solution was built to take advantage of essential Web 2.0 innovations such as dynamic AJAX-powered features and next-generation ergonomy. PrestaShop guides users through your product catalog intelligently and effortlessly, turning intrigued visitors into paying customers.
Review, Rate and View Demo of PrestaShop here:
Pydio package has been updated to version 7.0.1. Pydio formerly known as AjaXplorer. Pydio: Put Your Data In Orbit! allows you to instantly turn any server into a powerful file sharing platform : install once and access your files from anywhere.
Organize, preview and share them, easily and securely.
Review, Rate and View Demo of Pydio here: