The Softaculous Team has released Softaculous 4.9.4
1) [Feature] : Added support for backups on Dropbox, FTPS and SFTP servers. View Guide.
2) [Feature] : In Softaculous Remote and Enterprise, admin can now install SSL certificates from Softaculous admin panel for Softaculous URL.
3) [Task] : Improved Remote Import for installations with huge database by importing database in parts to avoid PHP running out of memory.
4) [Task] : In Softaculous Remote and Enterprise, added Log Rotation for EMPS logs to reduce disk space usage.
5) [Task] : Updated PHPMailer library.
6) [Task] : Added Setting in Softaculous admin panel to choose the default values for “Auto Backup” and “Auto Backup Rotation” which will be prefilled for endusers on script install form.
7) [Task] : In Softaculous Remote and Enterprise, added Setting in Softaculous admin panel to force Softaculous to be accessed over https only. The setting can be found in Softaculous admin panel -> Settings page “Force Softaculous to run on SSL(HTTPS)”.
8) [Task] : Minor UI improvements for responsive screens and tablet mode.
9) [Task] : Added Setting in Softaculous Enduser panel and Admin panel to disable emails for Remote Import.
10) [Task] : Improved performance of Softaculous Remote and Enterprise servers running 50,000+ installations.
11) [Task] : Added setting in Softaculous admin panel for HostingController to set the URL for HostingController API.
12) [Bug Fix] : In some cases during Remote Import if there was a rule in .htaccess on the source installation which did not allow any new files to be accessed the Remote Import was failing. This is fixed now.
13) [Bug Fix] : In some cases the backup tar.gz file did not have the correct filesize of the last file in the tar causing the restore to fail. This is fixed now.
14) [Bug Fix] : In Softaculous enduser panel when installations were imported from other auto installers like Installtron and Fantasico the protocol i.e. “http://” or “https://” was not saved causing incorrect entry for the URL in Softaculous records. This is fixed now.
15) [Bug Fix] : On cPanel servers with Minimum Password strength set high i.e. 80 or more, the random password generated by Softaculous for database user did not meet this requirement causing error while installing a script. This is fixed now, Softaculous will generate stronger password when the minimum password strength is set higher.
16) [Bug Fix] : On Plesk servers when logged in as “Webmaster” or “Application user” usertype, Softaculous failed to load. This is fixed now.
17) [Bug Fix] : When installing scripts on Windows server via Softaculous Remote the network path for domains was not saved correctly i.e. “\\” was converted to “/” This is fixed now.
18) [Bug Fix] : In Softaculous admin panel the setting “Prefill Enduser Email as Admin Email” was made to prefill the admin email as the email set in Softaculous Enduser panel, however this setting did not work for other email on install form e.g. Board Email, Wiki Email, etc. This setting will now prefill the email for these fields as well.
19) [Bug Fix] : In cPanel, when Softaculous was accessed in Native UI with “Simple” theme of Softaculous the left panel for scripts list did not load properly. This is fixed now.
20) [Bug Fix] : In ISPConfig, the CLI Backup utility did not work. This is fixed now.
21) [Bug Fix] : While checking if a domain has SSL installed on the Softaculous install form, made fixes to not allow access to any domains that are not in the domains list in their account and to not allow any protocols except http and https.
22) [Bug Fix] : In ISPConfig, Softaculous is not supported on MultiServer but the list of domains did contain the domains that were not present on the local server. This is fixed now and Softaculous will only display the list of domains which are on the same server.
23) [Bug Fix] : In Softaculous Remote, when the domain was not accessible and the user tried to install a script Softaculous reported an incorrect error. This is fixed now and Softaculous will report the correct error.
24) [Bug Fix] : Backup on Remote server i.e. FTP was not working with the CLI backup utility. This is fixed now.
25) [Bug Fix] : In some cases on HostingController the permissions of files were not set properly. This is fixed now.
26) [Bug Fix] : In HostingController, the installations list in Softaculous admin panel was not loaded properly. This is fixed now.
The Softaculous Team