Softaculous Team has launched 5.6.4 in the Stable branch.
Following is the list of changes :
1) [Feature] : Added Change Password utility in WordPress Manager.
2) [Feature] : Added CLI utility to change Softaculous admin Settings. Refer to the guide.
4) [Task] : Added option in CLI List Installation utility to get the list of all users installations when logged in as root. Refer to the guide.
5) [Task] : Added option in CLI List Installation utility to get the count of installations. Refer to the guide.
6) [Task] : Updated French Translations.
7) [Bug Fix] : In WordPress Manager, when wp-cron was disabled it did not add a native cron job in the user’s control panel. This is fixed now.
8) [Bug Fix] : When Cloning, Staging a WordPress installation the custom CSS set via Elementor was not replicated correctly. This is fixed now.
9) [Bug Fix] : When installing a WordPress Plugin/Theme Set the plugins were activated but theme was not activated. This is fixed now, if there is only one theme in the set it will be activated.
10) [Bug Fix] : In Directadmin, the PHP version was not detected correctly for sub-domains when using Multi PHP. This is fixed now.
11) [Bug Fix] : In ISPConfig, in some cases when the client id is 0 the database was not created. This is fixed now.
We will be adding more features in the upcoming versions.
The Softaculous Team