PmWiki package has been updated to version 2.2.101. PmWiki is a wiki-based system for collaborative creation and maintenance of websites.
PmWiki pages look and act like normal web pages, except they have an “Edit” link that makes it easy to modify existing pages and add new pages into the website, using basic editing rules. You do not need to know or use any HTML or CSS. Page editing can be left open to the public or restricted to small groups of authors.
Review, Rate and View Demo of PmWiki here:
Sitemagic CMS package has been updated to version 4.3. Sitemagic CMS is the world’s most beautiful Content Management System. With Sitemagic CMS you can create some of the most stunning and captivating websites on the planet.
The built-in Designer lets you create truly professional designs in literally minutes with simple point and click. The Editor lets you easily modify and lay out your content. The new cards inspired design concept everybody is talking about is built right into the new Editor, making your website the most hip on the web.
And while Sitemagic CMS is packed with great new features, it is still the most user friendly CMS on the market. It ships with tips and tricks built right in, making sure you get the most out of your new Content Management System.
Review, Rate and View Demo of Sitemagic CMS here:
phpwcms package has been updated to version 1.8.9. phpwcms is a robust and simple but yet powerful web based content management system running under PHP and MySQL. phpwcms is in use on thousands of websites all over the world.
phpwcms is optimized for being fast and easy. phpwcms is perfect for professional, public and private users.
Review, Rate and View Demo of phpwcms here:
Bolt package has been updated to version 3.3.1. Bolt is a tool for Content Management, which strives to be as simple and straightforward as possible.
It is quick to set up, easy to configure, uses elegant templates, and above all: It’s a joy to use. Bolt is created using modern open source libraries, and is best suited to build sites in HTML5 with modern markup.
From a technical perspective: Bolt is written in PHP, and uses either SQLite, MySQL or PostgreSQL as a database. It’s built upon the Silex framework together with a number of Symfony components and other libraries.
Review, Rate and View Demo of Bolt here:
LimeSurvey package has been updated to version 2.67.3+. LimeSurvey (formerly PHPSurveyor) is an open source online survey application written in PHP based on a MySQL, PostgreSQL or MSSQL database. It enables users without coding knowledge to develop, publish and collect responses to surveys.
Surveys can include branching, custom preferred layout and design (using a web template system), and can provide basic statistical analysis of survey results.
Review, Rate and View Demo of LimeSurvey here:
Ghost team released v1.0.0 recently which includes several changes in the install process.
This version of Ghost officially supports only Ubuntu 16.04 and NGINX webserver only as mentioned on their install guide.
There are other requirements as well that are generally available only on a VPS or Dedicated server and hence Ghost cannot run on a cPanel/Shared hosting server. This is confirmed by the Ghost team as well and they have mentioned the same on their install guide.
Due to the above restrictions we will have to remove Ghost from our scripts list. We have planned to remove Ghost from our scripts list after 15 days i.e. 15th August 2017
You can refer to the following install guide of Ghost which gives the details about the requirements to run Ghost :
The Softaculous Team
Dotclear package has been updated to version 2.12. Dotclear is an open-source web publishing software created in 2002 by Olivier Meunier. A one man’s project at first, Dotclear soon gathered a team comprising different personalities with various backgrounds. The project’s purpose is to provide a user-friendly tool allowing anyone to publish on the web, regardless of their technical skills.
Review, Rate and View Demo of Dotclear here:
Composr package has been updated to version 10.0.7. Composr is a very flexible CMS with advanced social, interactive and dynamic functionality.
Hundreds of features are available out of the box, as well as building blocks, and further addons.
Review, Rate and View Demo of Composr here:
Mautic package has been updated to version 2.9.1. Mautic is a cutting-edge marketing automation platform with an elegant design and a powerful set of features built into an incredibly easy-to-use interface. Mautic is free and open source software. Regardless of the size of your business, or your sales team you can finally have access to a full set of marketing tools with no cost. You have equal opportunity for success and some of the most powerful marketing automation tools available and can compete with any business. Mautic empowers your business and saves you time.
Review, Rate and View Demo of Mautic here:
The Softaculous Team announces the launch of version v4.9.2.Full Story
The Softaculous Team has released Softaculous 4.9.2
1) [Task] : In ISPmanager 5 if Autosubdomains option was enabled for a domain, Softaculous was not detecting the full list of sub domains as per the list of sub directories created. The sub domains list will now be generated correctly.
2) [Task] : Added soft_php_bin filter which allows to override the path to PHP binary which should be used to perform background operations like Auto Backups, Clone, Remote Import, etc. Guide.
3) [Bug Fix] : In cPanel EasyApache 4 fetching extension list was giving incorrect output if zlib.output_compression was enabled. This is fixed now.
4) [Bug Fix] : On Plesk servers with Multiple PHP binaries, the PHP version was not detected correctly. This is fixed now.
5) [Bug Fix] : In Directadmin with CageFS enabled, Auto Backups, Remote Import and Clone was not working due to custom php.ini loaded by Softaculous. This is fixed now.
6) [Bug Fix] : On some cPanel servers, the CLI install utility was not working. This is fixed now.
7) [Bug Fix] : In Hosting Controller, PHP version and Server IP was not displayed correctly on the Home page in Softaculous Admin Panel. This is fixed now.
8) [Bug Fix] : In Hosting Controller, the value for PHP binary setting was not displayed correctly on the Settings page in Softaculous Admin Panel. This is fixed now.
The Softaculous Team