The Softaculous Team announces the launch of version v4.6.4.Full Story
The Softaculous Team has released Softaculous 4.6.4
1) [Feature] : Added option in Softaculous Admin panel -> Settings to set a centralized backup path for all users.
2) [Feature] : Added option in Softaculous Admin panel -> Settings to store database password for users’ installations in encrypted format. More details.
Note : This option requires “mcrypt” extension to be enabled.
3) [Feature] : Added auto upgrade support for Custom scripts.
4) [Feature] : Script Update available notification to endusers will now include Change log for respective scripts.
5) [Feature] : Related Scripts will be displayed whenever you view a script.
6) [Feature] : Reseller level users can now access Installation Statistics of users from Softaculous Reseller panel.
7) Softaculous Remote : The backups will now contain only the tables related to the installation.
8) Softaculous Remote : The following setting in Softaculous Admin panel “Disable Adding domains by Endusers or Resellers” is now changed to “Disable Adding domains by Endusers” and this setting will only disable adding domain for Endusers.
9) Improved the installation upgrade page where the URL to complete the database upgrade is displayed to notify users of the required action.
10) Added option in Softaculous Admin panel -> Settings to choose the format for the date displayed in Softaculous.
11) Updated SMTP mailer library.
12) Added support for Native UI in Softaculous for Paper Lantern theme in cPanel.
13) Softaculous Remote/Enterprise : Added pagination on the List users page.
14) Added option in Softaculous Admin panel -> Settings to disable “Customize Theme” option for endusers. If this setting is enabled endusers will not be able to customize the theme e.g. Header color, Sidebar color, etc
15) Admin/Enduser can now disable email notifications for Restore installations.
16) Backups created by Softaculous auto backup or auto upgrade utility will now add a note to the backup stating which utility created the backup.
17) Multiple Improvements in Softaculous Remote.
18) Minor UI improvements.
19) Database Name option on the script install form has been moved to Advanced Options category.
20) Updated Italian Language.
21) Softaculous Remote will now step down as the “emps” user while performing user level tasks.
22) Softaculous Remote : Added Post Add Domain and Post Edit Domain hooks.
23) Months in the date displayed by Softaculous will now be displayed in native language.
24) Improved the Import installations page in Softaculous Admin panel.
25) [Bug Fix] : In Softaculous Remote and Enterprise the user was unable to delete the backup entry if the .tar.gz file for the backup was manually deleted. This is fixed.
26) [Bug Fix] : On servers with CageFS, Clone functionality was unable to check the script requirements properly. This has been fixed.
27) [Bug Fix] : Clone was unable to properly update the Foreign characters to the database of cloned installation. This has been fixed.
28) [Bug Fix] : Disallowed . (DOT) in Cookie Name option from Softaculous Admin panel because a . (DOT) is not allowed to be used as an array key in $_COOKIE in PHP.
29) [Bug Fix] : Softaculous Apps Installer category was not displayed in x3 theme in cPanel due to a behavior change in WHM 11.50.x. This has been fixed now.
30) [Bug Fix] : In Softaculous Remote/Enterprise Script Update Available notifications were not sent to users. This is fixed now.
We hope you like the new changes and we will be adding more features in the upcoming releases.
The Softaculous Team