The Softaculous Team announces the launch of version v4.7.4.Full Story
The Softaculous Team has released Softaculous 4.7.4
1) [Feature] : Added Softaculous Debug/Error logs. Logs are disabled by default and can be enabled from Softaculous Admin Panel -> Settings. We have added logs to few pages in Softaculous and will be adding it to all the pages in future versions.
2) [Feature] : Added SFTP and FTPS protocol support in Remote Import utility in Softaculous.
3) [Bug Fix] : Some Cache files were not deleted when installation was Cloned/Imported from a Remote server. This is fixed now.
4) [Bug Fix] : In WordPress Clone/Remote Import, when the serialized data in the database included foreign characters it was causing issues in serializing the data. This is now fixed.
5) [Bug Fix] : Remote Import failed if there were characters like ‘h’,’t’,’p’,’s’ in the beginning of the domain name of source installation. This has been fixed now.
6) [Bug Fix] : .htaccess file was not Cloned when it was not included by default in the particular script package and was created later by the user. This has been fixed now.
7) [Bug Fix] : Users were not able to update the installation details for their WordPress installation if the path to their installation was to be changed. This is fixed now.
8) [Bug Fix] : Some links in the language strings were broken in Slovak, Hungarian, Polish, Czech translations. This is also fixed now.
The Softaculous Team
ImpressPages package has been updated to version 4.6.5. ImpressPages CMS is user friendly software. Its tools enable user to manage the content of website in a convenient way. The advantage of ImpressPages is the opportunity to see how the website which is being edited will look like after the changes.
All the information could be administered directly in the website. There is no need to perform monotonous lay-out tasks.
Insertion of text, pictures, galleries and video is very simple.
Review, Rate and View Demo of ImpressPages here:
Quick.Cart package has been updated to version 6.7. Quick.Cart is a simple and functional shopping cart for you and your customers. Intuitional products and orders management, amazing abilities to extend script and easy installation makes our script unique!
Review, Rate and View Demo of Quick.Cart here:
Logic Invoice package has been updated to version 1.1.0. Logic Invoice is an accounting & invoicing solution, which you can use to build websites and online applications. Best of all, Logic Invoice is an open source project, allowing everyone to freely access the source codes and make their own customisations.
Review, Rate and View Demo of Logic Invoice here:
MONSTA Box package has been updated to version 1.8.3. MONSTA Box is an open source (free to use) web-based file manager for your website or server that connects you via FTP to to any remote server, so you can upload, download and edit files from your browser.
Review, Rate and View Demo of MONSTA Box here:
Symfony3 package has been updated to version 3.0.4. Symfony aims to speed up the creation and maintenance of web applications, and to replace the repetitive coding tasks by power, control and pleasure.
Symfony is aimed at building robust applications in an enterprise context. This means that you have full control over the configuration: from the directory structure to the foreign libraries, almost everything can be customized.
Review, Rate and View Demo of Symfony3 here:
UIkit package has been updated to version 2.26.1. UIkit A lightweight and modular front-end framework for developing fast and powerful web interfaces.
UIkit gives you a comprehensive collection of HTML, CSS, and JS components which is simple to use, easy to customize and extendable.
UIkit is open source and MIT licensed. It is absolutely free of charge and you can use, copy, merge, publish and distribute the framework without any limitations.
Review, Rate and View Demo of UIkit here:
PmWiki package has been updated to version 2.2.85. PmWiki is a wiki-based system for collaborative creation and maintenance of websites.
PmWiki pages look and act like normal web pages, except they have an “Edit” link that makes it easy to modify existing pages and add new pages into the website, using basic editing rules. You do not need to know or use any HTML or CSS. Page editing can be left open to the public or restricted to small groups of authors.
Review, Rate and View Demo of PmWiki here:
WHMCS package has been updated to version 6.3.0. WHMCS is an all-in-one client management, billing and support solution for online businesses. WHMCS handles everything from signup to termination, with automated billing, provisioning and management. With WHMCS, you’re in control with a very powerful business automation tool. You will need a License to install and run WHMCS.
Review, Rate and View Demo of WHMCS here:
Crafty Syntax package has been updated to version 3.5.3. Crafty Syntax Live Help (CSLH) is an open source live support solution that helps customer support with live help functionality that can be proactively pushed to visitors to your site or requested by the consumer. Crafty Syntax includes a large range of features to allow multiple operators, multiple departments and multiple languages to be used.
Review, Rate and View Demo of Crafty Syntax here: