Elgg package has been updated to version 1.12.5. Elgg empowers individuals, groups and institutions to create their own fully-featured social environment. Elgg, started in 2004, is an open source social engine which powers all kinds of social environments – from education and business to martial arts and rugby. If you are looking for a professional social intranet or want to run a site for your organisation, Elgg is a great choice.
Review, Rate and View Demo of Elgg here:
Ghost package has been updated to version 0.7.2. Ghost is an Open Source application which allows you to write and publish your own blog, giving you the tools to make it easy and even fun to do. It’s simple, elegant, and designed so that you can spend less time making your blog work and more time blogging.
Review, Rate and View Demo of Ghost here:
Crafty Syntax package has been updated to version 3.5.1. Crafty Syntax Live Help (CSLH) is an open source live support solution that helps customer support with live help functionality that can be proactively pushed to visitors to your site or requested by the consumer. Crafty Syntax includes a large range of features to allow multiple operators, multiple departments and multiple languages to be used.
Review, Rate and View Demo of Crafty Syntax here:
ProcessWire package has been updated to version 2.7.1. ProcessWire is a free PHP5 content management system and framework (open source CMS/CMF) built to save you time and work the way you do.
ProcessWire gives simpler and stronger control over your pages, fields, templates and markup at any scale. And it provides a powerful template system that works the way you already do.
ProcessWires jQuery-inspired API makes working with your content easy and enjoyable. Managing and developing a site in ProcessWire is shockingly simpleand funcompared to what you may be used to.
Review, Rate and View Demo of ProcessWire here:
Open Source Social Network package has been updated to version 3.9. Open Source Social Network also know as OSSN is a social networking software written in PHP.
Open Source Social Network allows you to make a social networking website, helps your members build social relationships with people who share similar professional or personal interests.
Review, Rate and View Demo of Open Source Social Network here:
http://www.softaculous.com/apps/socialnetworking/Open Source Social Network
Admidio package has been updated to version 3.0.5. Admidio is a free online membership management, optimized for clubs, groups and organizations. It consists of classical management members from a variety of modules that can be installed and adjusted to a new or existing website.
Registered users have your website by Admidio including access to predefined and user-configurable membership lists, people profiles and an Agenda. In addition, members may be pooled in groups are assigned properties and search for it.
Review, Rate and View Demo of Admidio here:
Invoice Ninja package has been updated to version 2.4.7. Invoice Ninja is a solution for invoicing and billing customers. With Invoice Ninja, you can easily build and send beautiful invoices from any device that has access to the web. Your clients can print your invoices, download them as pdf files, and even pay you online from within the system.
Review, Rate and View Demo of Invoice Ninja here:
CakePHP package has been updated to version 3.1.5. CakePHP makes building web applications simpler, faster and require less code.
CakePHP is a rapid development framework for PHP which uses commonly known design patterns like Active Record, Association Data Mapping, Front Controller and MVC. Our primary goal is to provide a structured framework that enables PHP users at all levels to rapidly develop robust web applications, without any loss to flexibility.
Review, Rate and View Demo of CakePHP here:
The Softaculous Team announces the launch of version v4.6.8.Full Story
The Softaculous Team has released Softaculous 4.6.8
1) Moved “Table Prefix” option to “Advanced Options” Category on the script install form.
2) [Bug Fix] : Script Install API did not work in rare cases when the password had certain special characters. This has been fixed now.
3) [Bug Fix] : Restore Installation emails were set as disabled by default for new users created. This is fixed now.
4) [Bug Fix] : In some cases the database password was encrypted twice causing the backups, auto upgrade to fail. This has been fixed now and the installations that were already affected will be handled with the fix. This issue occurred only if the Server admin had enabled “Store Database Password in encrypted format” option from Softaculous Admin panel.
5) [Bug Fix] : In cPanel when Softaculous Apps Category was disabled from WHM -> Feature Manager it was not hidden in x3 theme. This has been fixed now.
6) [Bug Fix] : In CentOS Web Panel, Softaculous redirected to login page even when the user was logged in. This is fixed now. This was due to a recent CentOS Web Panel update where the session name was changed.
7) [Bug Fix] : On Softaculous Admin panel -> Software page the Select All (Category) checkbox did not work for categories having only one script. This has been fixed now.
8) [Bug Fix] : Backup Notes having special characters like ‘ and ” did not return correct values in List Backups API call. This is fixed now.
9) [Bug Fix] : In cPanel, Softaculous saved the control panel language in Softaculous user settings file causing the language detection to fail if the control panel language is changed. This is fixed now and the language setting is not saved until the user saves the language from Softaculous Enduser panel Settings page.
10) [Bug Fix] : Auto Backups Rotation option was available on Edit Installation page in Softaculous even if Auto Backups was disabled by admin. This is fixed now.
We hope you like the new changes and we will be adding more features in the upcoming releases.
The Softaculous Team
MediaWiki package has been updated to version 1.26.0. MediaWiki is a free software wiki package written in PHP, originally for use on Wikipedia. It is now used by several other projects of the non-profit Wikimedia Foundation and by many other wikis.
MediaWiki is designed to be run on a large server farm for a website that gets millions of hits per day. MediaWiki is an extremely powerful, scalable software and a feature-rich wiki implementation that uses PHP to process and display data stored in a database, such as MySQL.
Review, Rate and View Demo of MediaWiki here: