Softaculous Team has launched 5.3.1 in the Stable branch.
Following is the list of changes :
1) [Feature] : Added support for top scripts category in Directadmin Evolution skin. This is enabled by default and can be disabled from Softaculous admin panel ->Settings -> Select Top Scripts page.
2) [Feature] : Users can now traverse in the scripts list in the search menu using arrow keys.
3) [Task] : Added a separate CLI utility to refresh Softaculous license. Guide.
4) [Task] : Improvements in Admin Import utility.
5) [Bug Fix] : While Cloning or Staging WordPress installations the theme customization done from WordPress admin panel were lost due to a bug. This has been fixed now.
6) [Bug Fix] : Remote Import did not work when the destination directory was multiple level e.g. http://example.com/wp1/wp2/wp3 This is fixed now.
7) [Bug Fix] : In Softaculous Remote, some users having the FTP account pointing to document root of the domain were unable to add/edit domain. This bug was introduced in Softaculous 5.3.0. This is fixed now.
8) [Bug Fix] : In Directadmin PHP version detection failed on some servers due to a change in response from Directadmin API. This has been fixed with backward compatibility so it will work with latest as well as old Directadmin instances.
9) [Bug Fix] : On some Plesk Obsidian servers Softaculous was unable to connect with the Plesk API. This is fixed now.
10) [Bug Fix] : In VestaCP users were unable to download large backup files. This is fixed now.
The next version will have new features and improvements.
The Softaculous Team