The Softaculous Team has released Softaculous 4.7.7
1) Added Setting in Softaculous Admin panel “Don’t Prefill Password fields” which will leave the password fields empty on Edit Installation and Edit Domain page. Users can submit the password field if they want to update the password.
2) Added Show/Hide option for password fields.
3) Added an option in Softaculous Admin panel to store the API Password in encrypted format for Softaculous Enterprise and Softaculous Remote.
4) [Bug Fix] : There was a bug introduced in Softaculous Remote 4.7.2 causing the installation utility not to save list of tables created while installation hence causing the backup utility not to backup the database. This has been fixed now.
5) [Bug Fix] : In Softaculous Remote and Enterprise, Delete users from admin panel was not working due to a bug in new admin panel UI. This has been fixed now.
6) [Bug Fix] : Softaculous Remote is now compatible with destination servers running PHP 7.x
7) [Bug Fix] : Top scripts were appending even if “Append Softaculous Apps” setting was disabled in Softaculous Admin panel -> Settings -> Select Top Scripts. This has been fixed now.
8) [Bug Fix] : There was a bug in selecting files and folders associated with an installation from Edit Installation page for installation in the document root of a domain. This has been fixed now.
9) [Bug Fix] : In Plesk, Auto upgrade from Softaculous Admin panel was not working. This has been fixed now.
10) [Bug Fix] : In Interworx, ppon saving Email settings from Softaculous Enduser panel did not display the success message. This has been fixed now.
11) [Bug Fix] : .well-known folder which is associated with Lets Encrypt was also being included in the backup of an installation created by Softaculous. This has been fixed and the .well-known folder will not be included in the backup.
12) [Bug Fix] : Minor UI fixes in the Softaculous Admin panel new UI.
The Softaculous Team