5) [Bug Fix] : While Cloning or Staging WordPress installations the theme customization done from WordPress admin panel were lost due to a bug. This has been fixed now.
6) [Bug Fix] : Remote Import did not work when the destination directory was multiple level e.g. http://example.com/wp1/wp2/wp3 This is fixed now.
7) [Bug Fix] : In Softaculous Remote, some users having the FTP account pointing to document root of the domain were unable to add/edit domain. This bug was introduced in Softaculous 5.3.0. This is fixed now.
8) [Bug Fix] : In Directadmin PHP version detection failed on some servers due to a change in response from Directadmin API. This has been fixed with backward compatibility so it will work with latest as well as old Directadmin instances.
9) [Bug Fix] : On some Plesk Obsidian servers Softaculous was unable to connect with the Plesk API. This is fixed now.
10) [Bug Fix] : In VestaCP users were unable to download large backup files. This is fixed now.
The next version will have new features and improvements.
Blesta (ID : 463) package has been updated to version 4.7.2. Blesta Automatically Invoice & Manage Clients With Ease.
Blesta is a well written, secure, user and developer friendly client management, billing, and support application. Written in PHP on our very own open source minPHP MVC framework, Blesta is object oriented and extendable
ZenTao (ID : 559) package has been updated to version 11.6.5. ZenTao is a leading Open Source project management software, which offers Lifetime Free Upgrade, focuses on software development projects management, and supports Story management, Sprint and task, bug tracking, Scrum, Waterfall, Roadmap, Self-Hosted, Your FREE project management too!
ILIAS (ID : 619) package has been updated to version 5.4.7. ILIAS is a powerful Open Source Learning Management System for developing and realising web-based e-learning. The software was developed to reduce the costs of using new media in education and further training and to ensure the maximum level of customer influence in the implementation of the software.
LimeSurvey (ID : 60) package has been updated to version 3.20.1+. LimeSurvey (formerly PHPSurveyor) is an open source online survey application written in PHP based on a MySQL, PostgreSQL or MSSQL database. It enables users without coding knowledge to develop, publish and collect responses to surveys.
Surveys can include branching, custom preferred layout and design (using a web template system), and can provide basic statistical analysis of survey results.
Moodle (ID : 542) package has been updated to version 3.7.3. Moodle is a Course Management System (CMS), also known as a Learning Management System (LMS) or a Virtual Learning Environment (VLE). It is a Free web application that educators can use to create effective online learning sites.
Drupal (ID : 543) package has been updated to version 8.7.10. Drupal is an open-source platform and content management system for building dynamic web sites offering a broad range of features and services including user administration, publishing workflow, discussion capabilities, news aggregation, metadata functionalities using controlled vocabularies and XML publishing for content sharing purposes.
ProjeQtOr (ID : 629) package has been updated to version 8.2.4. ProjeQtOr is an open source project management software grouping in a single tool all the features needed to organize your projects. It is simple, easy to use daily while covering a maximum of project management features. Its particularity, in addition to its completeness, is to be quality oriented.
Webasyst (ID : 467) package has been updated to version 1.13.0. Webasyst is a free PHP framework for creating sleek multi-user web apps and for building websites. Webasyst offers a multi-app UI ready for integrating and designing your app, handles user authorization, access rights management, routing setup, and much more. Great for creating web solutions for businesses and teams.