1) Symfony2 -> 2.3.1
2) Dada Mail -> 6.4.3
1) Symfony2 -> 2.3.1
1) BoxBilling -> 3.6.11
1) WordPress -> 3.5.1 (Limit Login Attempts)
The Softaculous Team has released Softaculous 4.2.5
This version of Softaculous adds some cool new features and fixes some bugs.
A complete list of changes:
1) Improved the API to support the installation of Plugins, themes, etc of a script via Softaculous. Admin can also control these settings to enable, change default values, etc shown on the install form to end-users. Here is the guide.
2) Check HTTPS connection : If user selects to install a script on the https protocol, Softaculous will display a warning to the user if a Trusted SSL certificate is not found on the domain.
3) Import/Export settings : You can import/export the Softaculous admin settings from a server and replicate the settings. Here is the guide. Note : This is available only for cPanel at the moment.
4) Detect real version : Admin can now determine the real version of installation(s) and update Softaculous records from Softaculous Admin panel -> Installations (The records are outdated in case the user updates the installation manually). Here is the guide.
5) Softaculous ACL plans will now be sorted alphabetically by default.
6) Bug Fix : Made changes to get correct number of existing databases in cPanel for compatibility with WHM 11.38+
7) Bug Fix : Added validation for Table prefix to allow only alphanumeric characters and _
8) Bug Fix : The Group order for Softaculous Apps category in cPanel was not saved 1st time when set from Softaculous Admin panel -> Select Top Scripts. This is now fixed.
9) Bug Fix : Language files were missing for Sign In page in a few languages for Softaculous Remote and Softaculous Enterprise. This has been fixed.
10) Bug Fix : Backup download option did not work on ISP Systems. It is fixed now.
We hope you enjoy the features, we will be adding many more features in the next version.
The Softaculous Team
1) Dada Mail -> 6.4.2
2) Zurmo -> 2.0.0
1) Advanced Guestbook -> 2.4.4 (28 Languages)
1) Dada Mail -> 6.4.1
1) PmWiki -> 2.2.52
2) CakePHP -> 2.3.6
3) FuelPHP -> 1.6.1
1) YUI -> 3.10.3
2) Chive -> 1.3.1
1) OpenClassifieds -> 2.0.1