The Softaculous Team has released Softaculous 4.6.5
1) New Look : Softaculous Enduser Panel has been completely revamped and is now Responsive as well.
Screenshots of new UI :
2) Added Languages : Chinese, Slovak, Polish and Czech.
3) [Feature] : In Softaculous Remote, added option to edit the username of users from Admin panel -> List Users page.
4) [Feature] : In Softaculous Remote, added option in Admin panel -> Settings to leave the database name and database host fields blank on the script install form in Enduser panel.
5) [Feature] : Added option to choose protocol while importing an installation to Softaculous.
6) [Feature] : Added support for CRAM-MD5 with SMTP.
7) [Feature] : In Softaculous Remote, added option for users to choose files related to the installation (when script is installed in the root of a domain) and backup only files selected.
8) [Bug Fix] : While checking scripts requirements Softaculous was unable to determine the php extensions shipped by default on servers running CageFS.
9) [Bug Fix] : When there was an error while installing a script and the form was posted again, the language option had additional backslash (\) causing the install to fail. This has been fixed now.
10) [Bug Fix] : Purge Backups option did not work for backups created by the auto backup utility. This has been fixed now.
11) [Bug Fix] : Option to order the Top Apps category in cPanel did not allow to set the category at the top. You can now use “0” as the value for “Group Order” field in Softaculous Admin panel -> Settings -> Select Top Scripts.
12) [Bug Fix] : In Softaculous Enterprise, list backups page failed to load the backups. This has been fixed now.
13) [Bug Fix] : Fixed the Softaculous Import script to import scripts from Fantastico F3.
14) [Bug Fix] : Softaculous Remote – Added option to list all users from Admin panel API.
15) [Improvement] : Improved Softaculous API.
If you find any bugs with the new UI or have any feedback feel free to contact us.
We hope you like the new changes and we will be adding more features in the upcoming releases.
The Softaculous Team