Scripts with multiple versions have been merged.
1) Joomla -> 1.5.26 and 2.5.6
2) Drupal -> 6.26 and 7.14
3) Moodle -> 2.0.10 and 2.3.1
4) Typo3 -> 4.5.17 and 4.7.2
If you wish to install the older versions of the above scripts just go to the script’s install form and choose the version you wish to install.
The Softaculous Team announces the launch of version v4.1.1. This version of Softaculous has some API improvements and bug fixes.Full Story
The Softaculous Team has released Softaculous 4.1.1
This version of Softaculous has some new features and fixes some bugs.
A complete list of changes:
1) Multiple version of a script is now available in a single page. E.g. you can now select which Joomla version
you want to install.
2) Restoration of an installations has been improved. Now user can restore the backup even if installation has been removed.
3) New Admin Panel UI in Softaculous.
4) An API interface has been added in Softaculous (Documentations will be available soon).
6) The after Upgrade Page has been improved. When you have to visit the installation to complete the upgrade, Softaculous will now display the upgrade link first.
7) Now it is possible to set Group Order for Softaculous Category in cPanel.
8 ) Bug Fix : In admin panel category name was not displayed for PERL. It is now fixed.
9) Bug Fix : Custom scripts will not be attempted to be downloaded in Software setting of Admin panel.
10) Bug Fix : Custom Theme was not working. It is fixed now.
11) Bug Fix : Fixed the Installatron import in admin panel.
12) Bug Fix : Chrome bug fix for directory slash in Classes.
The Softaculous Team
100 more classes added
1) 4images -> 1.7.11
2) phpMyAdmin -> 3.5.2
3) SimplePie -> 1.3
1) WHMCS -> 5.1.2
2) Moodle 2.0 -> 2.0.10
1) Typo3 4.7 -> 4.7.2
2) StatusNet -> 1.1.0
3) BoxBilling -> 2.7.4
4) phpScheduleIt -> 2.2.2