The Softaculous Team has released Softaculous 4.6.1
1) Softaculous Remote : Added an option to disallow users/resellers to add/edit domains.
2) Softaculous will now use Web API instead of SOAP calls for ISPmanager.
3) License expiry date will now be displayed in Softaculous Admin panel.
4) Bug Fix : The strength of randomly generated admin password while installing a script was 60. Softaculous will now generate the random password based on the minimum password strength set by admin if the minimum password strength is set more than 60
5) Bug Fix : Curl calls failed on some servers having open_basedir enabled. This is fixed now.
6) Bug Fix : In Directadmin Import installation utility failed if the installation was made on SSL. This is fixed now.
7) Bug Fix : Update notifications were sent to suspended users in Plesk. This is fixed now.
8) Bug Fix : In ISPConfig the prefix was not added to the database name and database user while installing a script. This has been fixed now.
9) Bug Fix : Minor fixes in the FTP class for Softaculous Remote.
10) Bug Fix : Due to new setting (Maximum backups limit) added in Softaculous 4.5.8 the auto backups failed after reaching the auto backup rotation limit. This is fixed now.
11) Bug Fix : In Interworx, Softaculous was unable to detect the correct path for the sub-domains when there were secondary domains added. This is fixed now.
12) Bug Fix : In case of auto backup failure the email notification was not sent. This is fixed now and the appropriate error message will be sent via email.
13) Bug Fix : In ISPConfig, List Installations from Softaculous admin panel was not working. This is fixed now.
We hope you like the new changes and we will be adding more features in the upcoming releases.
We wish you a Successful & Happy New Year 2015 !!
The Softaculous Team