The Softaculous Team has released Softaculous 4.9.3
1) [Feature] : Added SitePad Website Builder in Softaculous. SitePad is a SaaS based drag & drop website builder which publishes static content in the users hosting account. SitePad comes with 290+ professional themes, 40+ widgets like Rich Text, Paragraph, Image, Video, Social Media, Blogging options and more. SitePad is based on Freemium model with 15 themes in free version and 290+ themes in premium version. Learn More.
Note : The final website created by SitePad is published to the web hosting account where the user hosts the domain. SitePad is just an editor where users can create and edit their site and is not involved in hosting websites.
2) [Feature] : Added Clone in Softaculous Enterprise.
3) [Improvement] : Softaculous now works on PHP 7.1
4) [Improvement] : Added options in CLI Backup utility to allow backup for only database or only directory or full installation backup. Guide.
5) [Feature] : When the Softaculous records did not have correct database credentials of an installation (which is possible when the user had manually changed the login credentials) Softaculous was unable to perform actions like backup, clone, etc. thus reporting error to manually update the database credentials in Softaculous records. This has been fixed and Softaculous will detect the update database credentials from the configuration file of the script.
6) [Improvement] : Softaculous Remote can now add/edit domains, install/upgrade apps, backup/restore installations even for the domains that do not have the updated nameservers. This is possible with the help of a filter in Softaculous where you will need to return the IP where the domain should point. Guide to configure the filter.
8) [Task] : Improved the UI for Ratings and Reviews tab on scripts page.
9) [Bug Fix] : In cPanel, fixed the top scripts category in Dark and Light style in paper_lantern theme.
10) [Bug Fix] : In Softaculous Remote, the backup option while upgrading an installation was not working. This is fixed now.
11) [Bug Fix] : The OpenSans font used in Softaculous did not have the Latin Alphabet 2 due to which some characters in languages like Czech, Polish, etc were loaded in Verdana. The OpenSans font has been updated to load the Latin Alphabet 2 characters correctly now.
12) [Bug Fix] : In some cases, Remote Import was not working if the source installation had a .htaccess which had a rule to prevent access to PHP files that are not a part of the installation, database password had > character or the source installation did not allow access via http. These issues have been fixed.
13) [Bug Fix] : The ‘noemail’ parameter in Softaculous WHMCS auto install module was designed to stop Softaculous from sending the email with installation details when the script was installed using the WHMCS module. Due to recent changes this was not working. This has been fixed now.
14) [Bug Fix] : In some cases, the requirement check while upgrading a script installation failed on Plesk panels. This is fixed now.
The Softaculous Team