The Softaculous Team has launched Softaculous 5.0.9 in the Stable branch.
1) [Task] : Added CLI utility to disable all outdated scripts (not updated by vendor in past 2 years) with just one command. Refer to the guide here.
2) [Task] : Added “Hide In Directory Field” setting in Softaculous admin panel. When this setting is enabled the user will not see the “In Directory” field on the script install form in enduser panel and all the installations will be performed in the domain root folder.
3) [Bug Fix] : Backup creation failed while Pushing a staging installation to live when the admin had set a custom backup path. This is fixed now.
4) [Bug Fix] : In Softaculous Remote on some web servers with Cache enabled, the installation was not completed successfully. This is fixed now.
5) [Bug Fix] : When using Softaculous license purchased from Plesk extensions, after enabling/disabling script from Softaculous admin panel the license reverted back to Free. This is fixed now.
6) [Bug Fix] : Auto Backup fix for issue introduced in Softaculous 5.0.8
The Softaculous Team