Softaculous Team has launched 5.5.0 in the Stable branch.
This version includes a security fix and we strongly recommend all users to upgrade to the latest version.
Following is the list of changes :
1) [Feature] : Added option to export/import admin settings in Plesk. This option was previously supported in cPanel and Directadmin. Refer to the guide here.
3) [Improvement] : In Plesk, user’s domains list will now be available in the “Choose Domain” dropdown on the script install form, clone, staging, etc.
4) [Security Fix] : Our team discovered a security issue which has been fixed in this version. This was discovered by our team internally and there is no public report about the same.
5) [Bug Fix] : After disabling the default WordPress plugins list from admin panel, the WordPress sets created by admin were not available to install while installing WordPress. This is fixed now.
6) [Bug Fix] : After disabling Manage WordPress Sets option for enduser, the sets created by admin were also not available for installation. This is fixed and now the admin sets can be installed.
7) [Bug Fix] : Deleting WordPress sets created from Softaculous admin/enduser panel having a comma (,) in the set name failed. This is fixed now.
The next version of Softaculous will have more features.
The Softaculous Team