WordPress team has released WordPress 3.5.2 Maintenance and Security Release
This is the second maintenance release of 3.5, fixing 12 bugs.
This is a security release for all previous versions and it is strongly recommend you update your sites immediately.
WordPress has been updated to 3.5.2 in Softaculous. You can update your installation with just one click. Here is the guide :
The WordPress security team resolved seven security issues, and this release also contains some additional security hardening.
The security fixes included:
- Blocking server-side request forgery attacks, which could potentially enable an attacker to gain access to a site.
- Disallow contributors from improperly publishing posts or reassigning the post’s authorship.
- An update to the SWFUpload external library to fix cross-site scripting vulnerabilities.
- Prevention of a denial of service attack, affecting sites using password-protected posts.
- An update to an external TinyMCE library to fix a cross-site scripting vulnerability.
- Multiple fixes for cross-site scripting.
- Avoid disclosing a full file path when a upload fails.
Source : http://wordpress.org