The Softaculous Team has launched Softaculous 5.1.6 in Stable branch
1) [Feature] : Added CLI utility to install scripts on Directadmin servers. Previously only cPanel and Webuzo were supported for CLI install. Check Guide.
2) [Feature] : Added a new landing page which will list all the scripts category-wise on the Dashboard for Softaculous enduser panel. This landing page can be selected from Softaculous admin panel -> Settings page, choose the value for “Default page for Enduser Panel” as “All Scripts”.
4) [Bug Fix] : When Softaculous was loaded in cPanel’s Native UI, some icons were broken. This is fixed.
5) [Bug Fix] : In Softaculous Remote, in some cases the installation database was not backed up while backing up the installation. This is fixed now.
6) [Bug Fix] : In Plesk, when importing manually installed scripts using the admin/cli import utility the owner of Softaculous file (installations.php) was not set correctly. This is fixed now.
7) [Bug Fix] : The CLI utility to install script did not support custom scripts. This is fixed and the custom scripts are now supported for CLI installation.