Softaculous Team has launched 5.2.8 in the Stable branch. This version includes the feature and fixes added in Softaculous 5.2.7 (release branch) and Softaculous 5.2.8 (release branch).
Following is the list of changes :
1) [Feature] : Added support for HTML Email templates. Templates can be customized from Softaculous admin panel -> Settings -> Email Templates
2) [Feature] : Added Filter for FAQs displayed in Softaculous enduser panel. Admins can customize existing FAQs and/or add new FAQs to be displayed in enduser panel. Guide.
3) [Feature] : Backup and Restore will now be processed in background to avoid timeouts in case of huge installations.
4) [Feature] : Softaculous will now detect the language selected in CentOS web panel and will set that language as default in Softaculous enduser panel for that user. This feature already exists for cPanel and Directadmin.
5) [Feature] : Added support for PERL scripts in ISPConfig.
6) [Bug Fix] : In Clone, Remote Import, Staging and Push to Live, when the installation data i.e. URL or path in serialized object format in the database was changed it caused broken objects. This is fixed now.
Note : This error was with serialized objects only, serialized arrays used to work fine.
7) [ Bug Fix ] : In cPanel, the Softaculous Apps Installer category was not visible when “Use X-Frame-Options and X-Content-Type-Options headers with cpsrvd” setting was set as “On” from WHM -> Tweak Settings. This is fixed now.
8) [Bug Fix] : In Softaculous Remote, installing a script with FTPS protocol failed in some cases due to FTPS timeout. This is fixed now.
9) [Bug Fix] : In Plesk, when the control panel username had a forward slash i.e. “/” Softaculous failed to create the database. This is fixed now. “/” will be converted to “_” as Plesk does it.
10) [Bug Fix] : When removing PERL script installation some files/folders were not deleted. This is fixed now.
The next version will have new features and improvements.
The Softaculous Team