The Softaculous Team has released Softaculous 4.3.3
This version of Softaculous adds some features and fixes some bugs.
A complete list of changes:
1) Added option to sort the installations by Scripts, Domains or Time on the List installations page in Softaculous Enduser panel. Click here for guide.
2) Added Proxy Option. Click here for guide.
3) The installation will be highlighted on the overview page of the script Softaculous enduser panel when the user returns after completing a task. For example : Recently Installed, Recently Upgraded, Recently Backed up, etc
4) Installation URL will now be displayed on the Backups page while the installation is being backed up.
5) Added Pre and Post Import hooks. Click here for guide.
6) Admins can now add link to custom demo link, add icons for your Custom script packages. Click here for guide.
7) List Disabled script installations : When a script is disabled by Softaculous or by server admin the existing installations of such script(s) will be displayed on All Installations page so that the user can remove the installation using Softaculous. Click here for guide.
8) Users can now edit Database Host from Edit Installations page in Softaculous Enduser panel.
9) Bug Fix : Automated backups did not work on servers using CageFS. This has been fixed now and all the existing automated backups and new ones will work fine.
10) Bug Fix : The Script Demos were not displayed in the iframe due to recent browser updates which did not allow to load content from Non SSL URLs. The demos will now be loaded from SSL URLs.
11) Bug Fix : Script Updates available notification will not be sent to Suspended users on cPanel and Directadmin.
12) Bug Fix : The user’s email on ISP Systems control panel was set to USER@yourdomain.com as default. The email will now be set according to the user’s primary domain name.
13) Bug Fix : On ISP Systems control panel if the user was allowed only 1 database, Softaculous was unable to create the database. This is now fixed.
14) Bug Fix : Script Ratings was displayed on the Top Scripts page even if Ratings was disabled by Admin. This is now fixed.
The Softaculous Team